fifty; no more charity project

"Wake up

"Wake up... please..."

Octavia was behind me, braiding my hair. John was outside and so were the others.

We were ready to attack since the commanders told Madi what to do.

We were waiting for John, Bellamy, Emori, and Echo to do their part so that we could follow through with the plan. suddenly we hear an explosion. I, Octavia, and Madi look at each other with a small reassuring smile.

"It worked," Madi mutters.

"Take us home," Octavia tells her and the girl looks at both of us. Nodding.

"Gyon!" Madi rises her arm at the army. (Charge!)

"Gyon!" They repeat and start running towards the enemy.

Madi starts walking with them and I look at Octavia, we nod at each other and run with the rest. After noticing how many we were, they start to retreat letting us in the Valley. About ten of their people kneel, putting down their weapons.

"Frag op emo." Madi orders but Bellamy puts himself in front of us. (Kill them all)

"Hold your fire. They surrendered. It's over." He says.

"They killed hundreds of our people in that gorge." Madi argues.

"This can't be what the Flame is telling you to do."

"I don't need the Flame to tell me what to do with a bunch of criminals who invaded my home." She states and I let out a small smirk.

"We've been here before, Madi. We were the criminals. The 100. We landed in someone else's home, and we went to war." Bellamy tells the girl and looks at me, Octavia and Miller. "You can execute them because they're the enemy or you can break the cycle. You can be better than them." He looks back at her and then at us. "You can be better than us. The choice is yours, Heda."

Before she makes a decision, a siren starts sounding.

"What's that?" I ask.

"The evac signal. It means conditions are unsafe. We're supposed to bug out." One of the kneeled men says.

"Everyone, listen up. Life as we know it is about to end again. Get your asses to the transport ship now for immediate evacuation." Raven's voice sounds from where the sirens came.

"Raven, it's Monty. We're transporting the wounded."

"Thank god, Monty."

"It's slow going. So, putting aside a thousand other questions, how long do we have?"

"Nine minutes. We'll wait as long as we can." Raven finishes.

* * *