KABANATA 15

Next time

After the incident, we left the school after all the students went home. Yahwi called someone and cleaned the mess. A medic came and took care of Jameson. The staffs of the school cleaned and took care of the classroom. I even saw Yahwi talked to the President of the school that happened to be his Auntie and informed her what really happened. I plead Yahwi not to tell anyone or any of the person in the school about who I was and he agreed anyway. He also called his grandfather about it that I felt uneasy.

", Lo, and I'm taking him home now." I heard him say.

He glanced at me for awhile and I looked away. I clutched on my seatbelt as I felt his gaze. My eyes lowered on his clothes that I'm wearing. It was so big that it reached my thighs. I sighed and hugged my body tight.

"Make him expel and use your connection, Lo, don't let every school accept him. That motherfucker deserves to rot- Oh sorry for the curse then. I'm sorry, okay?"

What he said made me feel guilty and I don't know why. Still part of me wants Jameson to pay big time about what he did to me but, there's also a part of me which feeling guilty and sad for him. Parang sobra naman iyon kung titingnan. He was still unconscious and afraid he'll never wake up. Please, God, don't. I don't want someone die just because of me. My conscience won't make me sleep.

Yawhi sent me all the way to my apartment. I noticed the paper bag he's holding other than my things. He went in and placed those on my sofa.

"Are you sure you'll be okay now? I can stay... you know." Aniya at bahagyang lumapit.

And my mind would react to step backward but my body just can't. I let him touch me again and jailed me inside his arms.

"A-Ayos na ako, at bakit ka pa mag-sstay? Umuwi ka na," pantataboy ko at bahagya siyang itinulak.

He sighed and stepped backward. Nakonsensya ako bigla. I bit my lip and stared at him back and later on, he handed me the paper bag he's holding awhile ago.

"Happy Valentine's," aniya at iniwas ang namumulang mukha at tenga.

"Ano 'yan?" Nagtatakang tanong ko pero at the same time naghuhuramentado na ang puso sa loob-loob ko habang nakatitig roon. Nagdadalawang isip pa ako kung kukunin ko ba o patatapusin ko muna siyang sagutin ang tanong ko.

"This is what I want to give you earlier but you didn't want to," madamdaming saad niya na animo'y nasaktan talaga.

I fell silent for a while. I bit my lip and answer. "Uh, hindi naman sa-"

"Yet you accepted some girl's gift..." He continued and cut me off. I lowered my head and clutched on the hem of my clothes.   

"S-Si Bea-"

"And you ignored my texts and calls..."

"S-Sorry-"

Napapikit na lang ako nang putulin na naman niya ako para sa sentimiyento. I couldn't blame him because I did all of those. Ipinaparamdam talaga niya sa akin na may kasalanan rin ako sa kanya.

"And worse, you even let her kissed you too..."

Nagulat ako roon at mabilis na napailing. "Wala lang naman-"

"Still, I got jealous and mad, Yuki."

Napakagat ako ng labi sa huling tinuran niyang mga salita. He was jealous and mad. My heart sank in something ecstatic all of a sudden. I don't know that he's this type of a man.

"I'm sorry,"

"Tss, just accept it. Eat that and don't you dare leave any single-"

"Are you still mad then?" Putol ko naman ngayon sa kanya. Hind siya agad nakasagot at tumitig ng matiim sa akin. He sighed and shook his head.