YAHWI ALEXANDER FONTEVERDE

Grammatical errors ahead! Be warned with the other heavy inserted theme! And also, this is still unedited. But still, thank you for patiently waiting for Yahwi's side story! This is it!Sana maliwanagan kayo! Sana magustuhan niyo! Sana kayanin niyo ring basahin! But then, thank you for all the support! Love you all! Always ingat! <3

"Who is she, mommy?"

I asked my mommy as I followed every of her graceful strokes on the white canvas. She's painting a beautiful lady again. Her favorite. She always paints her. She was always her subject in her paintings. Maybe, because she looks like an angel. Different portraits of her are displayed in every corner of her studio room. It was her private room, and only us who can enter.

She stopped what she's doing and glanced at me. She smiled and put down the brush. She gave me a peck on the cheek before wiping something off my face, probably a paint.

"My better half."

"Better half? Is she real, mommy?" I asked her, my eyes still glued to the angel's face.

", mio figlio..." Yes, my son.

I pouted. "Can I meet her? I wanna see her!"

"Uh-huh. Sure." She giggled and hugged me closer. "Soon..."

Excitement fills me up. I always wanted to meet her. I think, she is someone very special to my mommy. I love mommy so much, and I love what or whoever mommy loves.

I smiled and hugged her more. I continued watching her paint.

I was merely four years old. I was still oblivious to everything around me. I never thought of something bad was happening between my parents. I thought we are that typical happy family. A perfect family. But all these time, we weren't...

"Just let me be with my son, Yahkov!"

My mommy's voice was begging, she's crying inside their room. I was sitting infront of the door, I was tightly hugging my teddy bear and waiting for them to stop shouting. It's raining outside and I feel scared with the lightning. I just wanted to be with them and lay in between them. But they never stopped fighting.

I thought they were just having a simple parent-fight every night. But it scares me...

"Y-Yahkov, please! N-No! P-Please!"

My mommy's muffled cries echoed my ears. I covered my ears, my teddy bear just dropped down on the floor. I started sobbing. I ran, I went back to my room and cried alone.

Whenever I go to school, it was always Daddy who's with me. He always accompanies me in going to school. Mommy never did, even once. She was always home. She doesn't want to go out and she'd just kill her time to paint her better half. That angel. That's why some of my classmates would always bully me. They would always say my mommy doesn't love me at all. That I don't have a mother! So I started hating her better half. She loves her more than me!

"Mommy, where are you going?" I asked in confusion.

She was startled and stopped packing her things. She glanced at me and smiled. I walked towards her when she motioned me to. I sat beside her. She gripped both my shoulder. I stared at her beautiful face. Her eyes looks dull and gloomy. It was so sad and unhappy. I softly caressed her swollen cheeks, she smiled sweetly and combed my hair up.

"I... I will just go somewhere."

"Can I come with you?"

But she shook her head and smiled faintly. "N-No, darling. Your father will get angry again. And don't tell him about this, hmm? I promise, I'll be back too."