Y.A.S.

Song: Y.A.S. (You Anit Shit) By: Trey Songz

Justin's POV

'You Anit Shit'

The words played over and over in my head as I laid in bed, alone.

' Each and every time I let her down like I didn't care'

My heart hurt like hell knowing it was my fault why she left me. I had to admit..I wasn't the best boyfriend out there. I was constantly ingoring her, sneaking behind her back, I even fucked one of her closest friends for fucks sake.

' She said she thought I was different, but now she could see it clear'

I lied to her..I told her I wouldn't treat her the way her ex did. I told her she'd be my number one, that'd I'd never hurt or as much as he did. I guess I was right , I wouldn't hurt as much as he did, but I'd do even worse then him.

' Nothing like all the songs you sing, I hope you change'

What hurt the most was when she said I was basically fake, and nothing I expressed in any of the songs I wrote was true. It hurt because I had poured my heart out into those songs..but also because it was the truth. Was I living a lie? Everything about me was just a front. The tattoos, the clothes, the 'I dont give a fuck' attitude. I cared. Especially when it comes to Y/N. She was the only thing that kept me from losing myself after we lost the baby, the only reason why I even lasted the entire Believe tour.

' And I know you gonna regret when I'm gone, nigga yes'

I just wanted to hold her again..I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to be able to wake up to her smile every morning. I wanted her..

To be mine.

I got out of the bed, knocking on the bathroom door. She had gone in there over 5 hours ago with a bottle of Jack and hadn't came out since.

"Baby..open up..let me fix this.." I begged.

' Now you know you've been drinking, what are you thinking?'

She opened the door, tears still pouring out of her (y/e/c) eyes. Her hair all over her head, her clothes hanging off her fragile body.

"Baby..talk to me" I said, grabbing the bottle of Jack out of her hand, setting it on the dresser on the side of me.

"Tell me what's on your mind.." I whispered in the crook of her neck, as I held her close to my bare chest.

"I'm leaving" she slurred, pushing me out the way, grabbing her car keys off the dresser.

' Hey don't you hop behind that wheel girl, not tonight
You shouldn't drive, you drunk'

"Baby, you can barely walk..your not going any damn where" I sighed, grabbing the keys out of her tiny little hands.

She fell to her knees, resting her head in her hand and cried.

' I get you wet as you can get, I make it drip'

I picked her up off the floor, setting her down on the bed. I kissed her tears away, kissing all the way from her cheeks, to her belly button.

"I'm so sorry babygirl..I'm so sorry" I whispered, pulling my shirt off of her body, leaving her naked and exposed to me.

She whimpered, covering her breasts up. I kissed her hands, before moving them away,and sucking gently on both nipples.

"Stapph Jay" she slurred, pushing my shoulders down.

"Jay is gonna make you feel better baby" I said holding her hands up over her head, as I sucked on her clit.

She whimpered, thrusting her hips towards my mouth.

' Now she glad that a nigga got her legs in the air like this'

hope you enjoyed.