Part 2/3

Donna's PoV

I sighed as I woke up, the vibrator was now in me, it wasnt on but it was moving slightly when I moved about.

"Justin! Justin!" I yelled at the stop o my lungs.

I heard footsteps, and the door opens showing Justin's beautiful face.

"Take it out of me.." I growled.

"Nope..I want you to beg me to take it out..and since your a stubborn bitch.. Your not gonna so you can stay here an cum I'll your vagina falls off for all I care" he said smirking.

"Just 3 simple words..I love you and I'll let you go" he said with hope in her eyes.

"No! You cheated on me with Selena your ducking ex!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"All w did was kiss! I was fucking high! You know I love you from the moon and back why are you fighting me" he sighed in frustration.

"Why can't you just untie me and make love to me...no fucking..just love" I said giving up.

He untied me, kissing my wrists making some of the pain go away. After untying my feet he picked me up sitting me down on the shower bench.

"I'm sorry baby..I got carried away..I'll show how much I love you.." He said kissing me slowly.

He turned the shower on, I walked in slowly still sore from earlier. He took the shampoo, after wetting my hair he guided his hands through it. Massaging my scalp. I let out a moan as he left a kiss on my neck.

He washed my entire body, giving me a kiss every once in a while. When he got to my pussy he kissed it, sliding a finger in.

He turned off the water, and took us into the bed room, not giving a fuck about being wet.

"Baby sit on my face" he said.

"W-what if I hurt you? Or smashed your face in-" he kissed me making me shut up.

"Just do it" he said smirking.

"Trust me baby it feels good" he said as I sat in his face. His tongue found my clit in no time and played with it.

I gripped his arms, moving my hips in a circle.

"F-fuck! That feels good"

"Say my name" he said i between breathes.

"Justin!" I moaned as his tongue dipped into my pussy.

"Fuck your wet" he slid a finger in. My body shook with pleasure as she slid his tongue and finger in and out.

"Cum baby..cum"

"Ooooooooooo yes! Make me cum" I yelled.

He slapped my ass before making me cum. My toes curled, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

He picked me up, sliding me onto his lap.

"I want you to ride me baby" he said panting.

💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘

Xoxo.
Comment for part 3..