I Bet

Song: I Bet by: Ciara

(Y/N)'s POV

'i bet you start loving me soon as i start loving someone else somebody better than you'

I sighed , looking at all the picture Justin had posted on instagram pouring his heart out-something he didn't do when we were dating-, saying how much he missed me and loved me. I smirked remembering my last words to him after he dumped me, "You don't know what you got till it's gone". I also remember him laughing as he shut the door behind me.

I rolled my eyes, seeing 'J' pop up on my screen.

"Hello?" I answered with every bit of attitude.

"H-Hey ..is this a bad time?"

"Yes actually, me and Eric were just about to fuck" I said smirking.

"O-Oh uh..I guess I'll call you back..bye lov-" I hung up the phone throwing it onto my bed. He has the nerve to call me after 6 months.

'i bet you start needing me soon as you see me with someone else somebody other than you

I sighed..I mean I kinda miss him..but I kinda don't. He fucked over me and didn't look back, now that I'm happy he wants to show up. I'm not that stupid little girl who fell in love with him anymore.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the phone rang. I signed, accepting the call.

"Hello Justin" I sighed deeply.

"H-hey..um I was wondering if you could meet me at that café where we first met..you remember that right? I couldn't believe I spilled my coffee all over you, but you look pretty hot with icing on your nose" he joked, I laughed remembering that day.

"Yeah..well I must've not meant a lot to you because you fucked over me" I sighed.

"(Y/N-"

"Save it. Is 12 okay with you?"

"Y-yeah, that's fine"

"Okay, bye" I said, hanging up the phone.

' But you thought the grass was greener on the other side'

I slide my sandals on, grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I can't believe I even agreed to meet him. Maybe this is the closure that we both need.

I sighed as I pulled up on the cafe, Justin was sitting in the same spot that we use to always sit in. I blinked away my tears and got out the car.

"Hey" he waved, pushing my chair out. I sat down, inhaling his cologne as he pushed my chair in.

"How have you been?" He asked, smiling like we were the best of friends.

"Great..I finally moved on from you..so I'm pretty great." I sighed.

"Oh..look I'm sorry..I thought that she was what I wanted and come to find out she wasn't..she wasn't the one I needed, and she made me push away the person I need the most..and that's you..I need you (Y/N)..."

'I bet you start loving me
Soon as I start loving someone else
Somebody better than you..'

"Its funny how you all of a sudden think I'm the one right after I went public with my relationship.." I laughed.

"(Y/N)-"

"No fuck you, I sat in that house and cried for months over you, I cried and cried. I called you, I confessed my love for you over and over, and now that I'm done you want to try again!? For what? So you can fuck over me again?" I yelled, tears running down my face.

"I was scared.." He said, looking ashamed.

"Scared of what?" I spat.

"...Scared that you'd eventually leave because of my busy schedule, because of my constantly canceling on you, because of me not spending all of the time I should've spent with you..if Selena left..why wouldn't you" he sighed.

"But..why would you date that model?"

"Because she was just as busy as I was and wouldn't have the time to feel neglected"

"You could've just said that..but instead you chose to cuss me out and call me all kind of names then dump me"

"I know..and I'm sorry..."

' I love you, but I won't be a fool for you...that is just something that I wouldn't do, babe'

"I think that we should get back together.." He said, rubbing my hand.

"I think that's a bad idea..I think we're better off as friends.."

' I mean I'mma stay if you could tell the truth..but you can't, no matter how much time I ask'

"Don't come here making up lies to get me back Justin..we're better off as friends" I said, grabbing my purse.

' Is that your bitch over there, giving me the ugly stare..the one with the silicone ass, and the Brazilian hair?...'

"Justin? Justin is that you? Why the fuck were you touching her hand?" A girl with dark brown hair said, walking up to the table and pushing Justin.

"We are nothing sweetheart, so dont even get worked up over it" I said rolling my eyes.

"Justin you lied and said you were going to Vegas that's why you couldn't come and see me this weekend, but instead your with this bitch" she spat, pointing her finger at me.

"Excuse me? He was once engaged to this bitch, and I'm not a dog on a leash so dont call me a bitch, Justin have a great day" I said, leaving him and that tramp behind.

' Right now, it's killing me...cause now I have to find someone else when all I wanted was you'

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

Comment and tell me if you like it! Anything I need to work on?

-vote

&

-Comment