For @coolgal3

YN's Pov.

I walked into Selena's house hand, and hand with Justin. So what he was her ex. So what I hate her and only came here because Justin made me? I still gonna make this fucker shake.

I brushed off my skirt before sitting down in Justin's lap. Getting a glare from Selena.

"Dont you think it's unlady like to sit in your boyfriends lap?" she question.

"Nope..plus it's juss a party.." i said calm.

"Well not all of us have home training.." she whispered.

"You know what you fuck-" I yelled, but getting cut off by Justin pulling me into a room.

"Let me go so I can go fuck that bitch up!" I yelled kicking her.

"Calm down!" he roared.

I stopped. He grabbed my lips, placing a soft kiss on them. My legs, and arms shaking from the love.

"I love you" he said so softly, like he was gonna break me.

"I-I love you too" i whimpered.

He smirked knowing he had a large effect on me.

"Let me show you.."

He picked me up sliding me onto the bed.

"Don't move." He said.

He slowly slipped off my dress, teasing me.

"Ju-"

"Shhh!" he said.

I nodded, as he placed warm,loving kisses on my belly.

He was teasing me and it was driving me insane.

I get up, and kissed his lips.

He slammed me to the bed, grabbing my wrist, and tied them to the head board.

"The fuck!" i yelled.

"I told you to stay still! You juss dont fuck listen! so Im gonna give you what you want!" he yelled.

I felt my pussy getting wetter by the second.

"Look at this..just dripping.." he said slapping my pussy.

"Like a fucking fountain!" he growled while smirking.

I bit my lips to keep from moaning as his lips found my clit.

"Let it out baby!" he yelled, slapping my tits.

I bit down harder making blood appear.

He slammed into me without warning.

"OH FUCK YES!" i screamed giving up.

"There you go bitch no scream louder!" he yelled slapping my tits, than sucking on them.

"Oooo that feels so good.."

"I fucking love it when you moan...you sound soo slutty.." he moaned.

He went slow, put my thighs in front of my face. My body was folded as he put my ankles over his shoulders.

Thank god I was in cheerleading when I was younger or I wouldnt be able to do all this flexiable shit.

"Best fucking view!" he said. He kissed my pussy, as he slowly slid in and out.

The sound of my pussy, meeting his lower body, turning me on even more.

He slammed, into me going at a fast pace.

"OoH FUCK DONT FUCKING STOP!"

"What(thrust) a (thrust) fucking(thrust) slut!" he yelled.

He slammed in once more making me cum. I swear I saw stars. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as I bodies jerked back on forth still getting through the pleasure.

"You guys ready to do body shots-" Selena yelled.

She stopped looking horrfied.

"Thos are versace sheets!" she bellowed.

"Well now there cum sheets..oh and thanks for the drink!" Justin said snatching the cup.

He gulped it down.

"That was the first time me and your dad did it in public but wasnt, and never will be the last.." I explained to my 15, 16, and 17 year old kids.

"Eww mom that's gross!" Bree yelled.

"Thanks for the tips mom!" yelled Jason before running up the stairs.

xoxo.

Comment.

Vote.