Imagine For Everyone.

I walked inside from the garage after a long day of work. Expecting Justin to be lying on the couch, I walked towards it.

He was not there. I called his name and placed my purse on the kitchen counter.

He did not respond, so I went upstairs to our master bedroom. The room was tidy, unlike nine hours ago before I left the house. Justin’s phone was charging on the desk next to his side of the bed.

I walked to the large bathroom. Turning on the faucet, I began to wash my face. It was not until I heard a splash of water I realized Justin was sitting in the bubble-filled bathtub.

"I didn’t know you were there," I laughed after jumping in shock.

"Join me," he voluntarily licked his lips/

"I have to make dinner."

"I’ll get something baby. Come relax," he insisted.

Why not? I have never taken a bath with Justin. Justin smiled when he saw I was going to go in with him. I pulled off all of my clothing. Justin failed to cover his eyes when I turned towards him.

I put my left leg in the water. The water was really warm. I sat down across from him and allowed my legs to rest on his.

"How was your day?" Justin asked. I told him my day was busy but fun. I asked him the same question in return.

"It was okay," he looked at the fragrant soap bubbles. "Drama with the rumors."

"What is it this time?" I rolled your eyes.

"Nothing new, it’s just getting worse," he pulled my arms. "Turn around."

I did as he told me. He brought me closer to him, so that my back was against his chest. He dimmed the light above the bathtub.

"But I’m not going to say anything. There’s no use in constantly proving myself. Now I’ll know who’s really there for me."

I want him to defend himself at times, but he is right. I nodded and told him that he has the most loyal fans, so he has nothing to worry about. He smirked cockily before agreeing.

~~

 Justin intertwined his fingers with mine and kissed my jaw.

"My love for you is indescribable," Justin turned my head and kissed my lips. I kissed him back. He pulled some of my hair gently while we continued to kiss.

Without hesitation, Justin slid his tongue in my mouth. I opened my eyes for a split second when I thought I heard him groan. I tried my hardest not to smile.

Despite the amazing make-out session we were sharing, I was uncomfortable. Something was poking my lower back…

Are these imagines good? Im kinda in a rush.