Cute Imagine For Everyone.

"Hey baby, I missed you," Justin walked in from the front door. He set his stuff down on the kitchen counter and kissed

your nose.

"Where have you been?" you asked. You were five months into your pregnancy and you could not help but be paranoid about Justin your upcoming baby boy.

"I was at the studio, remember I told you this morning?"

"Oh," you shrugged. "I don’t, but okay."

Justin took his laptop and phone and placed it upstairs. He went to the bathroom and then came back downstairs. He sat next to you on the couch.

"Want anything to eat? You’re probably hungry, huh?"

Justin looked at you, waiting for you to answer. You gave him a dirty look.

"What is that supposed to mean Justin?"

"I don’t know. Are you hungry or not?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Wow, that’s low," you said loudly. "You’re so disrespectful Justin."

Justin looked annoyed. “What are you talking about?”

"You know what you meant. It’s not fun having to hold another human in my body, I can’t help but be hungry all the time! Do you think I want to look like this? I’ll pass eating since it’s a bother!"

Justin rolled his eyes and laughed. He didn’t want to laugh, but he couldn’t help it. He could not even be angry at you.

"It’s not funny Justin!" you sniffled.

"(y/n)," he groaned. "Calm down. I said you’re probably hungry because we have nothing to eat in this house because I haven’t bought groceries in a while. Of course you’re going to be hungry, you’re pregnant. I’m not making fun of you."

You blushed and covered your face. Justin removed your hands and intertwined them with his. He swung your arms.

"I’m sorry Justin. I can’t help but be moody."

He smiled. “I understand, welI I don’t, but yeah.”

"I know," you gigged. "So how was work my handsome?"

"It was fun, I wrote a song about you," he leaned closer to your face. You leaned even closer so that you two were touching foreheads.

"Sing it to me!" you said excitedly.

"No, it’s a surprise baby girl," he kissed the side of your mouth. You puckered your lips and Justin pecked them. "I can’t wait ‘til our boy is born. Can I talk to him?"

"Of course," you grinned.

Justin got down on his knees and lifted up your shirt. “Hey little guy. Just a few more months and then you’ll see the real world. You’ll also meet your mommy and daddy, who already love you very much. Be good to mommy before and during labor okay?” Justin joked, rubbing your round stomach.

He stood back up and kissed your lips again. “We’re going to be the best parents.”

"Best parents ever kitten" he whispered kissing your belly.

Comment.

Vote.

Share.