Things Will Change.

I was in my bedroom watching tv waiting for Justin to come home. He went to Ryan's house to do some things. I heard the front door open, so I went down and saw Justin in the kitchen, making weird noises. I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him, knowing he was drunk when he grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator. Justin has been like this ever since he met up with his new friends. I was so sick of the new Justin.

"Hey babe" Justin slurred, noticing me and coming towards me.

"Get away from me" I said, pushing him away.

"What the fuck is your problem" He said, shooting daggers at me.

"Well let me see, you go out every night and we never get to hangout anymore because you choose to go out with your dumbass friends. I wonder why they choose to hangout with you because I sure don't want to hangout with this kind of Justin. I don't even know you anymore." I said, getting face to face with him.

"God why do you always have to be clingy and annoying, your not my mom, and by the way your just jealous that I choose to hangout with them more then you and guess what who I was dancing and kissing all night, Selena, I don't know why I even I asked you to be my girlfriend, maybe I should just get back with Selena, cause I sure would like that" He said, smirking and pushing me slightly.

So he was cheating on me all along. I felt tears start streaming down my face, as I look at Justin seeing his eyes soften and look at me with sympathy. I turned around and started to walk up to my room. I felt Justin pull me back by my arm back.

"Babe.." He whispered

"No, you were cheating with me with SELENA! All day I try to be the best girlfriend ever but you obvisiously don't care about me. I try so hard Justin. You know what, why don't we just break up and you and Selena can be together, that would make you so much happier." I said, sobbing. I looked up at Justin and he was shaking his head.

"You know what, I'm done" I said, getting out of his grip and running up the stairs and going to my bedroom, getting my suitcase. I grabbed my stuff and threw them in my suitcase. Justin burst threw the door and walking to me.

"Baby, stop, I'm sorry" Justin said, begging me and trying to get my things out my suitcase.

"No don't baby me, why don't you go and leave me like you always do! I love you so much but obviously you don't" I said, crying.

"Babe please, I'm sorry, I didn't meant to cheat on you, I promise you, I didn't . I will stay here with you, everyday with you. Please babe , I need you. I'm so so sorry, I love you please" He said, crying up a storm.

"I don't know anymore, Justin" I said dropping my suitcase and looking at Justin. I looked down and walked over to the bed and sitting down.

"Please baby. I will change, I love you" He said, running towards me on the bed, holding my hands. I thought about it and looked at him. All I could see was Truth and Honesty.

"Okay" I said, smiling a bit.

"Yes!!!" He said, happily hugging tight.

"Promise me you won't do it again" I said, pulling away.

"Promise" Justin said, placing his soft lips on mine, kissing me passionately.

And from know on, I know things were gonna change