For @Jarianna_Love

Type: Rough, makeup sex
Place: Elevator
Person: Justin Bieber

Y/N's Pov

I walked up the stairs into the condo my boyfriend, Justin and I share. I'd just got off of work and I was tired.

"No.. she's at work...yeah... you look good in anything sweetie ... okay,.. maybe tomorrow.. bye... love you too"

I stood in shock, Justin was cheating on me.

"Really Justin!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks. He jumped dropping his phone.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Your cheating on me I heard you on the phone!!" I yelled, walking up the stairs to get my stuff.

"Baby no let me explain!" he yelled following me up the stairs.

"No!  I gave you everything! Tell me what did I do wrong? I know Im not as pretty as her but I try my best!" I sobbed.

"Baby..stop crying..let me explain"

"Are you going back to her!? What about us?? I'm sorry I wasn't perfect.." I said throwing clothes in the bag.

He grabbed my hips, wrapping his arms around me from the back.

"Baby.. don't go.. that was-"

"I know it was her! Just go back to her!  You said you loved me! Your just like the rest! " I yelled running downstairs into the elevator.

"Y/N wait! Just fuckin listen!" he yelled running into the elevator.

The elevator stopped, shutting us in. We pounded on the door.

"Help! Help!" I yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N stop yelling for help we've been in here  a hour already"

I slumped down, crying into my hands.

"Baby don't cry.. come're" I looked at his face, a flicker went off and the blub in the elevator dimmed.

"I hate you!  Look what you got us into! I wish I would've never met you! I want you to die! I should've fucked Damon at that Christmas party last year.. I hate-" lips smashed into mine roughly.

Justin picked me up, slamming me against the wall roughly. I gripped his bare back, as he violently shoved his tongue in my mouth.

I felt a wave of juices spill onto my panties. I never wanted to admit it, but I like when he pulls my hair, and throws me around. It turns me the fuck on.

He ripped my top down the middle, throwing it to the side. My breasts flung free.

"Don't speak just do what daddy says, hoe dare you offer what's mine to someone else" he spat grabbing my pussy.

"S-Stop" I whimpered.

"Oh hush, you know you like it look how wet you are" he smirked.

He yanked me forward by my panties. He yanked them off, turning me around.

"No one else will touch you..I don't want to see you anywhere near anyone but daddy okay!?" he yelled slapping my tits from behind.

"Y-Yes" I whimpered wanting him to fuck me.

I heard his pants hit the floor in the elevator.

He slammed into me with force. I whimpered feeling his thrust shake through my body.

"Does my baby like that? " he spat yanking my hair.

"God yes!" I moaned gripping the rails. He slammed in and out of me, so violently the elevator shook.

"Justin stop..please" I whimpered crying.

"Hush no fuckin talking" he spat pinching my nipples.

"Please...baby I'm sorry"

He pounded into me harder, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"I. Do. Love. You. Don't. Fuckin. Doubt. Me." he said inbetween thrusts.

"I love you with everything in me" he whispered in my ear, as we both came. He rammed into me 3 more times before stopping.

He picked me up, placing my weak body into his lap.

"Baby.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. I'm just sick of hearing you doubt yourself..I love you to death..stop listening to other people.."

"But y-you cheated on me"

"That was Jazzy calling about the dress she's wearing tomorrow to our engagement party" he chuckled kissing my cheeks.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry!" I sobbed feeling stupid.

"It's fine, now get dressed I meant it when I said no one but me can see you"

Sometimes you have to get rough to prove a point..never again did I doubt Justin's love for me. ♥♥

Next Imagine:
For @justinsmiles22
Jason MCCann, rough

Good morning everyone, I'll be updating my stories today. Oh and comment if your reading my story 'The Step-Sister'.