Deeper Part. 3

Y/N's POV

I laid on the ground of the master bedroom that I shared with the man who I thought I loved. My mother use to say that love brings you many good things. Was one of those good things a bloody nose, and broken ribs?

I wanted to scream out for help. But no one would hear me, no one would save me. I've been told time after time to leave him, but I stayed because I thought he'd get better. But the only thing he's gotten better is hitting me.

"J-Justin h-help" I whezzed, before closing my eyes and getting lost in the darkness.

Justin's POV

I ran up to the front door, tears overflowing my eyelids and running down my cheeks. God, I hope she's alive. I know she's used me countless times, and I shouldn't even be here but.. I love her. Rather or rather not she loves me, I love her, and I'm not gonna risk her dying because she hurt my pride.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I screamed, running up the long staircase and into the first door I saw.

There she was, lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood. I dropped to my knees in front of her, placing kisses on her forehead.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" I sobbed, kisses the tears that ran down her cold cheeks.

"H-help" she whispered.

I grabbed my phone dialing 911, hoping and praying that my babygirl wouldn't die in my arms tonight.

• 5 hours later •

"Mr. Bieber you may enter the room now if you like" the nurse said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I stood up, wiping my blood stained hands on my pants, before walking into the room.

Tears ran down my cheeks, as my eyes met hers. She was crying because she was in pain, I was crying because even with all those bandages, and machine hooked up to her..she still managed to look amazingly beautiful.

"Jay I'm so sorry, I should've listened" she sobbed into my shirt.

"Its fine..babygirl its fine..just get some rest.." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Lay with me...please?" She whimpered.

I nodded, kicking my shoes off and sliding underneath the covers.

"I love you.." She said, before falling into a deep sleep.

*

*

I know that was short but idgaf, I wrote a book on this imagine Deeper, you guys should go and check it out. Love you