For Everyone.

Person: Bryce
Type: Family, pregnant

Y/N's Pov

I sighed, trying to paint my toe nails. Today Bryce was taking me out to eat with his business partners. The only problem was, they weren't 6 months pregnant with twins.

They were skinny, had hour glass figures. I had a turned over pudding cup body. Bryce loved my boobs, they've gotten bigger since I'm pregnant.

"I hate my life!" I yelled throwing the bottle of nail polish at the wall.

"Baby" I heard Bryce call, his braces making him slur a little.

I whimpered, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I hate them! I wish I didn't get pregnant! I'm not sexy anymore!" I yelled, crying into his chest.

"Don't. Don't ever say that, your beautiful baby..your sexy any every way.. stop talking about yourself.. I love how hard your cute little nipples get now that your pregnant..how horny you get.." he said smiling.

In highschool I was the head cheerleader who fell the nerd. Now we're 22, and he's the hot, nerd who owns and created 'Apple products. I'm the ulgy fat wife who heard only with because he feels sorry for me.

"I'm ulgy! Your gonna leave me! "

"Baby! Stop! Don't make me spank you" he winked, I blushed remembering prom night.

"Get up and get dressed, I'm taking you somewhere.." I nodded moving up the stairs.

I got dressed in a long white see through skirt, and a long sleeve soft gray sweater. I slipped some 'sandals ' on. Letting my long hair down, spraying 'The Key' perfume on.

I ran down the stairs happy as can be.

"Baby! Don't run down the stairs..you almost gave me a heart attack..be careful with my babies, baby" he said holding my hand.

He walked me out to the car, opening the door for me. I thanked him, getting in. We drove for awhile before pulling up to a beach.

I smiled remembering this is the place I lost my virginity to him at.

He kissed my lips, before getting out to open my door. I grabbed his hand walking over to the beach. We slipped our shoes off, wandering into the water.

I stood in the water looking at the sun that was setting. Hands wrapped around my stomach, rubbing my lower stomach. Bryce kissed ring on my finger, whispering..

"I love you...all of you.. "