Never Again.

I sighed as the dishes crashed in the sink, scrubbing the muck off of them. Justin and I have been fighting non stop recently. My head is spinning in all sorts of directions. I just can't take this anymore.

I heard the door slam "Hey (Y/N)." He came up behind me, his hands on my waist as he kissed my cheek. I shrugged him away and continued to wash the dishes. He sighed. "Baby, please. I know it's been crazy. The tour. The fans. The arguing. Please don't tell me your still mad?" I sighed and rubbed my forehead "I'm just... tired." He paused. "Tired of what? Of us?..." He croaked. I grabbed a hand towel, drying the dirty water from my hands and walked past him, not saying a word. "(Y/N) please.. Come talk to me." He grabbed my hand, pulling it towards him. He looked deep into my eyes. My heart was breaking and I just wanted to cry. But I didn't. "I can't right now Justin... I just can't." I released from his grip and walked into the room.

...

I had a suitcase full of things and was on my way to my mom's house. I needed some space... I needed to get away and clear my head. I walked down the stairs as quietly as possible. He has his headphones pulled in and was writing down something on paper. I grabbed my keys, still focusing on him, making sure he didn't look back.

CRASH!

My keys slammed to the floor, causing Justin to pull off his headphones.

"(Y/N)? Where are you going?..." His face went pale and his eyes turned clear. I gulped, looking down to the floor. "Justin... I'm going to go stay with my mom for a couple of days... Weeks..." "Weeks?" His voice cracked in pain. I sighed, trying to hold myself together. I went for the door and he pulled me back. "Please baby, I know we're going through some bad times, but I'm doin-" I sighed. "I know your doing the best you can..." He starting breathing heavily. "No (Y/N) that's-" I cut him off. "Justin, you do you. I just can't be here while you do..." With that, I walked away from him and walked out the front door. I sat in my car and stared at the house, wiping a couple tears away before driving away.

...

I laid in bed, not being able to think about anything else but him.

Justin, Justin, Justin. How I missed him so much. Having his arms around me. Kissing me. Holding me. Clearly I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and walked downstairs, hoping my mom was up to talk. There she was, reading a book in the dimmed living room. "Hey ma," I half smiled. "Having a hard time sleeping honey?" I nodded and moved my way to the couch, crawling over to her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I know how much you love him." I nodded and held back the tears. "Now honey, ask yourself this. If you really love him... you can't just run away from the problem. You need to figure out a way to solve it." I sighed, hating when my mom was right. Soon, I heard a piano. "Mom?..." She smiled. "Go..." I was quickly confused. I walked to the sound of the piano playing in the other room. I opened the door, there I saw him. He just looked at me, while playing and began to sing.

YouTube Be Alright (Ac...

(LISTEN FIRST THEN CONTINUE)

Soon, I was in tears. I smiled as my mom stood behind me. "I always liked that boy." I smiled bigger and skipped to him. He picked me up in his arms. I giggled in his shoulder. He softly whispered in my ear. "(Y/N), please, never leave me again. I was writing this song for you." I smiled bigger, "You were?" He nodded. "I love you (Y/N)." I blushed. "I love you too Justin." He smiled wide and his lips met mine. Passion flowing by each second. His soft lips tendered mine. I knew, I was never going to leave him again.

I was happily, in love. ♥