For @ddlovatolover

Y/N'S Pov

"Justin are you serious!?" I yelled looking at the livingroom covered in old pizza boxes, shoes, socks, and soda cans.

"My parents will be here in 20 mintues!" I yelled moving him and Za's feet.

"Here I'll help Y/N, Lia hates it when I do it too" he grabbed a garbage bag picking stuff up.

"Justin! Get up and help us!" I yelled turning the TV off.

He rolled his eyes, pulling his phone out and texted someone. I snatched it, throwing it across the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" he yelled running over to his phone.

"Help clean! Since you got back all you do is play XBox 1 and go out with your friends!" I yelled.

"Maybe I don't wanna come home and hear my whiny bitch of a girlfriend complain about me not cleaning! You don't do shit but shop, and dance! Your probably fuckin your dance partner!"

"He's gay!" I yelled.

"Well your not very pretty so you could past for a dude, I wish I would've fucked Selena that day at the party, she would actually understand my situation and know that im very busy, I hope the plane crashes and your parents die with it" he spat in my face.

Tears rushed down my face, as he finished.

"That was a low fuckin blow Justin" Za said shaking his head.

"Man fuck this bitch let's go" Justin slammed the door shut.

"I'm so sorry" Za said before leaving.

I fell onto the floor, crying so hard a pool of tears formed in front of me.

Why would he say those things to me? I just wanted him to clean up. Did he mean what he said?  Am I ulgy?  Is Selena prettier than me?

Thoughts flew through my head as I got up and looked in the mirror. I stripped down, looking at my body. I had wide love handles, Justin likes them but I want them to burn in hell.

I poked at my stomach, wishing I was skinnier. I work out everyday and I'm still a size 4. Maybe that's good?  Is that good?

Tears poured down my face again, remembering his harsh words.

Hours Later..

I waved my parents goodbye, they were staying at a hotel this time. I closed the door, feeling alone...again.

I held my promise ring from Justin to my heart. Hoping and wishing he'd come back home.

10 pm
..
..
..
11 pm
..
..
..
12 pm
..
..
..
1 am

I sighed, wiping the 1000th tear away. I climbed into our big empty bed, closing my eyes.

Morning.

A person stood on the balcony, I slowly got up.  The cold breeze blowing through Justin's white button up shirt that I had worn to bed.

I saw it was Justin, he had his head down. Thinking I'm guessing by the way he was biting his lip.

I wrapped my arms around him, breathing in the smell of his cologne.

"I'm sorry, your beautiful..I couldn't for someone more beautiful, I just wasn't thinking straight I gotta lot of stuff on my mind, I feel like Im not the guy you need anymore..like we're falling apart, I don't want to fall out of love with you, it would break my already broken heart..promise Mr you aren't like the rest?" he asked, letting tears run down his face.

"I promise you" I kissed the tears away, kissing his lips next. I pulled him into the bedroom laying him down.

"Let's cuddle all day" I whispered kissing him again.

There's not a thing you could do, that would make me stop loving you. We all have our bad days, but ill walk through the storm with you, we'll find a place where the sky is always blue..♥♥♥

Was it good? I thought it was super cute!!  Did you guys see how Justin spamed us on Instagram yesterday?? He was to trunt dancing to French Montana.

QOTD: What's the nastiest thing you've read?

10+ comments
30+ votes