Sweet Breakfast

You wake up to the sun shining brightly through the curtains. You yawn and try to get up, but something is holding you down.

You suddenly become aware of Justin's presence next to you in the bed, and an arm wrapped around your waist and leg sprawled across you. His face, looks so beautiful when he's asleep you think he looks like a peace full angel.

"Mm, stop staring at me y/n" he mumbles and you immediately blush.

"How did you know i was staring?" You ask shocked, since you thought he was still asleep.

"Im psychic. Now shut up. I'm sleeping."

You laugh at his response and roll your eyes. Justin loves his sleep.

"I have a better idea..." You whisper in his ear, seductively.

He grunts sleepily but doesn't open his eyes.

You decide you need to motivate him to get out bed, so you peal his body off you and walk out of the room naked. You make your way to the kitchen and open the cabinet, pulling out a bottle of chocolate sauce and a bowl of strawberries from the fridge. Smirking happily to yourself, you make your way back into the bedroom.

Justin is still sleeping. You roll your eyes and pull the blanket off him.

He's lying on his back, his legs spread across the bed, so you shove his leg away and make room for yourself. Justin opens one eye and gives you a dirty look, but it fades away when he see's the absence of clothes on you.

Now that he's watching you, you take a strawberry and cover it in chocolate. He's eyeing you suspiciously, so you take a bite, licking your lips. He's still watching you with lust in his eyes but he is extremely lazy to get up.

You need to turn it up a notch. Picking up the bottle of liquid chocolate, you squeeze some over your fingers and continue licking them sexily.

"I want a strawberry." He mumbles and you get an idea. Picking up the smallest, but longest straw berry in the bowl you drench it in chocolate syrup and bring it to his mouth, but just as he parts his lips for you to put it in, you pull it back teasingly.

"You want the strawberry?" He nods. "Its all yours." You say and shove it up your entrance, half of it sticking out.

It feels odd but it feels good.

He suddenly gets up, and grabs you, pushing you roughly to lie down.

He grabs your legs and parts them and licks and sucks off all the chocolate covering your clit. Then he pulls out the strawberry and swallows it. Justin shoves his tongue in you, making you gasp and licks all the chocolate sauce and eats you out.

He winks at you, then lies back down and closes his eyes,trying to go back to sleep.

You sit there shocked. He did not just get you all excited and leave you.

You pull of the blanket and luckily he is lying on his back this time.

A smirk spreads across your face. You pick up his long length in your hands and his eyes shoot open.

"Y/n what are you doing?" He asks but you ignore him.

You stroke his member and you can feel it becoming hard.

You squeeze the chocolatey syrup along the thick shaft, and start licking and sucking it off. You nibble on him and suck hard, making him moan. Its huge and he has a full on boner.

"Y/n" he moans your name, and you take him in your mouth.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He groans as you bob your head up and down.

With his erection still in your mouth you say "do you like it Justin?" Causing the vibrations to give him even more pleasure.

When he squeezes his eyes shut trying to control his hormones, you pull him out of your mouth and reach his face and kiss him passionately.

"I know you want to get dirty Justin. No point resisting it." You seduce him by whispering sexily in his ear and nibbling on his lobe.

"Mm. Yes i do." He finally mumbles and grabs your waist.

Pushing you over so he is on top of you, Justin grabs the bottle of chocolate sauce and pours it over your boobs.

The cool liquid hardens your nipples immediately and Justin hardens them even more as he licks down your valley.

You let out a loud noise, as he expertly starts licking and sucking the chocolate off both your mounds. He starts kneading and massaging them making you moan even more in pleasure.

You are aware of all the hickey's probably covering your body, but Justin is worth them.

He flicks and twinges your nipples with his thumb and index finger, and you can feel the heat rising at the joint of your legs.

He starts kissing down your neck and sucking on your sweet spot. You push his head even closer into your neck and you can feel him smirking into your skin.

He pulls away and you roughly push him so you're straddling him.

Licking and kissing down his abs, you trace his v lines with the pads of your fingers.

"Justin. I need you in me." You groan and he smirks. You position yourself over his crotch and jump up and down as he keeps thrusting. You feel pain at first but it soon disappears and all you feel is a burning passion and heated desire.

You thrusts faster and you jump with more force, causing pleasure to wash over you.

"Justin, i-i'm gonna-" but before you can finish your sentence, you release your orgasm and your eyes roll to the back of your head, not much later, you feel Justin release his warm fluids into you and you both lie on the bed breathing heavily.

He places a sweet kiss on your lips and smiles.

"Lets get some proper breakfast now. Alright love?" He asks and gets out of bed pulling on his boxers, from where they had been on the floor from lat night's activities