Mine Again.

"Hey" Your ex-boyfriend, Justin, said as you bumped into each other at the park where you first met. "Hi" You faked a smile.

He and you broke up because fans were hating on you and said you were just using Justin. You two broke up too because you caught him cheating on you with Selena. Thank God the paparazzi didn't know about that. It's been a month since the break up and you have to admit, you were still in love with that boy.

"How are you?" His voice cracked. You didn't know whether to answer "I'm fine", "I'm broken", "I miss you", "Be mine again", or "I still love you" but none of these words came out of your mouth. Instead the words "I'm... OK" just simply got out of your mouth.

"Really?" He asked. You looked at his eyes and they seem watery. "Are you... going to cry?" You asked. "No" He blinked.

"How are you and Selena?" You asked, your heart slowly breaking as you said her name. "What? Selena and I? What do you mean?" He asked. "You two? You're together right?" You asked. "No... You know, after the break up, I still didn't move on. I cried for days and I didn't know whether I should call you or just move on but I decided not to do both because whatever I do, i'll never deserve a second chance" A tear fell down from his eye. You gulped.

"I sill love you" He continued. "You do?" You asked. "Yes." He said. "I know you don't love me anymore but I love you so much!! I can never ever love another girl ever again like the way I love you and I will never ever move on even if you ha-" you cut him off with a long deep kiss.

"Was that a... "we're back together now" kinda kiss?" He asked. "You can have me, if you can chase me!" You giggled and ran around the park. When he finally caught you, he put his arms around your waist and hugged you tight. "I'll never ever let you go again" He said. "I love you" He added. "I love you too!" You kissed him passionately under the moon light...