For @Sabrina1206

Sabrina's Pov

My mouth flew open when I saw the car Justin had brought me.

"Justin!" I yelled running into his arms.

"Your welcome baby"

He picked me up off the ground planting a kiss on my lips. His soft, big hands found my ass, as my hands found his hair.

He laid me down on the hood of the car. Giving me a great view of his abs, and his boner.

My skimpy cotton shorts were riding up, showing him the view of my pussy.

"No underwear..not even a thong.." he groaned biting his lip.

I nodded, as i rushed to pull his pants down.

But he stopped me,

"Someones been naughty" he grinned.

He kissed my lips, jaw, neck, all the way down to my string to my pj's.

He tugged on the string with his teeth, making it come undone.

So.Fucking.Hot.

I almost came right there..

He pulled them off making, my ass meet the the cold surface of the car.

I yanked his pants,and boxers down. My mouth meeting his dick before he could say anything.

"Sabrina you just dont know how to fuckin- oooooooooo shit that feels so good baby.." he moaned.

I sucked hard, going at a faster pace.

His huge, hand found my head. Gripping roughly on my hair. He yanked my head all the way down. My nose slammed against his pelvis.

"This is what happens to bad girls"

He moved my head back, and forth, while unbottoning my top.

He pulled out, and came on my breast, and face.

"I'm so sor-"

I kissed his lips to shut up him.

"Juss fuck me" I winked.

I devilish smile swam across his face.

He flipped me over, before slamming into me. We both moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck your so damn tight" he groaned.

He wrapped my hair, around his hand yanking my head back with every thrust.

"Fuck" he hissed.

He picked up speed, making my ass cheeks jiggle. I could feel my orgasm as my walls tighten.

"Fuck! Dont come yet baby.."

"Justin please I'm sorry.."

"No"

He came in me...slamming 3 more hard thrust in, before collasping.

My hand found my pussy, as I played with it fast. I came in seconds making my whole body shake.

I swore I saw fucking stars.

I felt myself being lifted off the car.

"Get ride to pay babe" Justin chuckled.

"Thanks for getting cum on my new car"

"Trust me you didnt care when I was fucking you..and you wont care when i fuck your brains out in here"

And he was right.