For @ShawtyManesBitch

Thank you for all your support! And thx for commenting first love you lots!

---------------

You tie his hands together and snake your way between his arms so his bonded hands sit on your back. You use your hands and direct his length to your opening. "You're gonna cum so hard into me."

"We'll see..." He smirks at you. And you tease your cl*t with his tip. He takes it in a quick breath and his throat tightens. "Fuck me Danica" You slowly lower yourself onto him. You and Justin both let out a loud moan as you feel him inside you. "Bloody hell Danica." He groans as you circle your hips on him, not moving on him. "Touch yourself Danica I wanna see you touch yourself." You cross your arms in front of you, pushing your breasts together and one hand attacks your cl*t.

You: "Oh yeahh." You moan. You get your fingers wet and you shove them into his mouth. "Taste me." And he sucks your fingers, swirling his tongue between your fingers. Finally you make your first move on him, you move up and down. He bites on your fingers and you feel his moan vibrate on your hand. "You like that Jay?" And you do it again, you ride Justin hard, making him leave and enter you fully. Your breasts bouncing up and down while he watches you. You take your fingers out of his mouth and place them on his chest, moving them up and down. "You like this Jay? You like me riding you?"

"God, you're so good." He moans. "Let me touch you." You wag your finger in front of his face.

You: "Nu, uh, uh... I'm gonna make you cum for me." You clench yourself on him and you feel him go deeper inside you. "Fucking hell." You throw your head back. You feel your wetness seeping onto him. He bites his lip, and his throat constricts. His eyes closed tight, hiding the pleasure you're giving him. "I know you wanna cum Justin." Sweat is forming on both of your bodies. You begin to dirty talk him. "You like watching my boobs bounce in front of you, and my tight pussy on your hard dick."

"I like your dirty talk." You stop bouncing on him and you put your hands on his chest, raising yourself half off of him. He opens his eyes at you.

Justin: "GET BACK ON ME." His voice booms.

You: "Tell me how bad you want me." He shakes his head, "Fine. You don't want to feel me pounding on you? You don't want to hear my moans while I'm fucking you?" You begin to swirl your hips over him.

: "I NEED YOU ON ME Danica" He yells at you. Finally you place yourself back onto him and ride him once again. You feel him twitching, you feel your climax coming, but you don't let it happen.

You: "You know you wanna cum Danica. Cum into me, feel yourself shooting deep inside me. Justin lets out a deep growl. "You like this Justyin? HUH?" You slap his chest. He glares at you, "You like how this feels Bieber?" You slap his chest again. You whip your hair again. You squeal while screaming his name. "OH! Justin. YES. CUM FOR ME." You growl at him. Then finally, you feel him release his fluids into you, and you haven't even reached your climax.

"JESUS CHRIST Danica!" He screams and he shoots hard into you.

You untie his hands and he attacks you. He abruptly pushes you down onto your back while he kneels above you.

"Finally. I'm in charge again." Justin picks his bowtie up again.

You: "You really love that bow tie, don't you?"

"Just a little bit..." He flashes you his signature smile showing his deep dimples. He bends down and kisses you sweetly.

You: "So, regular Justin is back now?" "Back? Regular Justin is far from back." He smiles and ties your hands together once again and ties them up to the headboard. Your body was now vulnerable to anything that he was going to do to you. Then Justin rolls off the bed and goes to the door.

You: "Justin? Where are you going?"

"Have you forgotten? You're being punished." He unlocks the door and walks downstairs. You hear him talking, closes and then a different pair of footsteps comes up the stairs.

"Hell there sexual." He purred.

You: "Holy fu*k Jason! Get out of here!" You said, crossing your legs to hide your center.

Jason: "Justin's orders. Can't leave unless he says so." He says walking over to the bed. Once he's at the edge he pulls up his shirt, revealing his toned body. You feel yourself getting wet at the sight of him. You bite your bottom at him as he slowly and teasingly undoes his belt. You slowly uncross your legs, hoping to get some of Niall as well. You leave your legs bent up as he pulls down his pants. He takes off his boxers and your legs spread a little more, teasing him. He slowly makes his way up to you and he grazes your slit with his di*k. He bites his lip as well and he leans down to you. His lips make contact on your neck and starts kissing you all over. His teeth and lips trail every centimeter. Your heart racing, Justin hasn't come back yet.