Not Like The Rest.

Justin's Pov

I watched as Y/N stared at the picture of me and Kylie. We were just friends, but the gossip sites, and the fans were getting to her. I grabbed her waist, rubbing her sides through her thin dress. She pushed me away, racing up the stairs. I sighed,grabbing my phone. 

Maybe I should'nt have gone out to eat with the guys and Kylie,I mean Y/N did tell me she hated her. I heard a big boom, making me race up the stairs.

"Y/N!" I yelled, hoping she hadn't done what I thought she had.

I pushed the bedroom door open, seeing Y/N laying on the floor in a small puddle of blood.

"Baby..what happened" I said quietly.

"The vase.." she whimpered. 

I picked her up, taking her to the bathroom. She whimpered as I poured achcol on the semi-small cut.

"Take your dress off" I said throwing the blood covered cotton balls away.

"Justin you really think we're about to have sex after that stunt you pulled by hanging out with Kylie?" she asked quiet, but strongly.

'Why do you always think I want to have sex with you..Im starting to think that you think I'm only dating you because your good in bed and that's not the reason, not all guys are like your ex..I love you why can't you understand that?" I asked, slipping her dress off.

She stood motionless just staring at me as my lips moved.

"I know your not like my ex..I'm just afraid you'll get tired of me.." she said pressing her breast against my chest; drawing imaginary hearts against my chest.

"I won't ever..I promise you that" I whispered kissing her lips. I turned the shower on, slipping my clothes off, before pulling her into the shower with me.

"I'm here to help you, I don't want you to feel like you can't come to me wen your hurting,I'll do ever thing I can to have you smile again and you know that..sometimes I feel like we're growing apart because you want tell me when your hurting,and you just breakdown on me...I promise I'm not like the rest" I whispered, rubbing her harden nipple.

"I know you aren't" she whispered before getting on her knees.

Comment.

Love.

Vote.

Share.