For @letmesmashjerry

Treena's POV

I walked into the house, pissed. Justin was being a asshole. He told me to 'shut the fuck up' in front of his friends. I threw my purse on the couch, kicking my shoes off.

Justin walked in with walking over to me. I pushed him away walking up the stairs.

"Stop being such a annoying bitch" he spat. I walked back down the stairs, slapping the shit out of him.

His eyes turned a dark dark brown. I stepped back scared as fuck. He wouldn't hit me would he? He has had some drinks.

He gripped my wrist, "Don't ever hit me again or I'll bend you over and fuck the shit out of you" he growled.

"Get off of me" I yelled punching his chest. He bent me over, yanking my shorts off. He pushed my panties shoving his full length in.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

"You don't fucking listen" he said in between thrusts. I moaned getting wetter, and wetter at how rough he was being.

"Bad girls, get punished" he said slapping my ass. He yanked my underwear making me squeal in pleasure.

"Does my baby like it rough?" he asked slowly his thrusts.

I nodded my head, pushing my body onto his dick.

"Is my baby wet?" he teased moving super slow.

"Move" I whimpered, pushing my hips back.

"Nope tell me" he said harshly in my ear.

"Yes..God...so wet.." I moaned.

"You want me to fuck your wet little pussy?" he asked stopping his thrusts.

I pushed him back, running up the stairs. He wants to tease I can tease too.

"Treena bring your ass back here!" his voice shooked through the house. I rubbed my pussy, wanting to cum so badly.

In seconds my shirt was ripped off, Justin slammed into me.

"You like making me mad don't you?" he said slamming into me. He grabbed my jaw, kissing me rough. He nibbled and bit my lips.

His thrusts became sloppy, as our climax neared.

"Baby..im about to cum" he went to pull out of me.

"No..cum in me.." I moaned, gripping and clawing his back.

"Open your eyes.." I peeled them open, Justins eyes looked so beautiful. Love was in them, it swirled perfectly with his light hazel eyes.

We both came, our eyes still open.

"Fuck that...was beautiful.." he panted.

"I know.."

"Baby-"

"Justin can we save the apology for tomorrow..you almost broke my back in..I just want to go to sleep in your arms" he smiled nodding.