Crying Game

Song: Crying Game by Nicki Minaj

(Y/N's POV)

'Here we go again this is the game we love..'

I sat on the edge of the bed with Justin's phone laying in my lap. The naked picture of Hailey Baldwin still visble.

"Baby..baby...please...I didn't have sex with her" Justin plead.

' You ain't play your cards right, you had the Ace of Clubs...hit you with the Ace of Spades and your face is shrugged '

"Justin just stop. I dont give a shit if you fucked her. I'm done , I'm done trying to fix this relationship, and I'm done putting up with your bullshit. You can seat here in your big mansion and fuck all the girls you want because I'm done." I said wiping my tears.

' Blood drippin' out your arm on my Asian rugs'

I got up off the bed, throwing his phone at the mirror, smiling as it and the mirror shattered.

"What the fuck (Y/N)? First you throw plates at me and now my fuckin phone!" He yelled, as he applied pressure onto his bleeding arm.

"That cut doesnt even half way hurt as bad as the shit you've put me through so dont even fuckin start" I hissed.

' We was just planning a wedding, Caucasian doves'

"And to think, I was gonna marry your sorry ass. After all that shit, I'm still here with your ass" I said shaking my head.

"(Y/N)...baby...babygirl I didn't say shit to her, I didn't fuck her. You saw the messages she sent them voluntarily!" He yelled.

" Now we in the crying game, heart laced with slugs'

"Knowing your ass you probably deleted them. It doesn't matter anymore. I knew you weren't shit when I first laid eyes on you. I dont understand why I didn't drop you. I can do so much better" I hissed.

' Are you alone? Do you need someone? Is it too late to talk? Did I wait too long? Thousand words don't change a thing.. is it only three? Three words that you're missing?'

"Please.. Please...(Y/N) dont go..you know I fuckin love you. We've both done shit to each other I'm not the only fuck up in this relationship"

"Yeah..but you also aren't the person who's fed the fuck up with this dysfunction relationship. I am. So I'm leaving and nothing you can do will change that"

' Who-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-o
We're back to playing
The crying game'

"(Y/N) ....please... Please..we can work it out. We can talk, baby your overreacting and your not thinking straight. Please...please dont do this ...please...your all I got please..." He sniffled,kissing my neck.

"Jay..stop..dont do this..." I whispered, pushing him away before one thing lead to another and we'd end up fucking. And fucking me was only a temporary solution for our relationship problems.

' I could've given everything...don't wanna let the tears begin..'

"Justin...I tried.. I tried to be everything you need and could ever want..but you fucked me over time after time..its just time to move on ..." I said, my words piercing through my heart damn near killing me.

"Dont..don't say that..you know you dont mean that.." Justin sobbed, bending down and wrapping his arms around my waist , resting his head on my stomach.

"Please...please" he begged, placing kisses on my stomach.

' Welcome to the crying game where you lose your soul..Where it ain't no easy pass, you got to use the toll'

"Baby please..."

"Justin I've done a lot of stuff that I'm not proud of just to make you happy and make you want to be with me..I'm done.." I said referencing to the threesome I agreed to do with him.

"I'll change...(Y/N) please..."

'Sayin' we don't miss each other, but it's all fictitious, Sayin' that we had enough, but enough of what?'

"I'll miss you...please dont leave..." He sobbed.

"Well I won't miss you..please move" I said, biting my lip to keep from crying.

"Dont...please..."he sobbed, taking the bags out of my hands.

"Guess what.." I whispered.

"What?" He said, rubbing my cheeks.

"Deez nuts" I said, falling onto my knees and laughing.

"Please dont tell me this whole thing was a joke...(Y/N) you broke my damn phone" Justin said looking mad as hell.

"Oh hush, would you rather me leave?" I giggled.

"No..I'll take the fucked up phone" he said laughing.

"That's what I thought. But if I find another nude on your phone ever again.. I m leaving for real"

"Alright Mrs. Deez Nuts"

.

.

.

.

Did you like it? Comment and tell me what you think.