Hold Me.

Song: Hold Me By: Janine and The Mixtape

Justin's POV

' Baby don't let me down...got a lot goin on right now'

I sat on my bed in tears. I couldn't go through life without Y/N and my princess. I was so into the party life, I fucked around and got addicted to Xanax, and Cocaine. I had lost almost everyone, my friends, most of my fans, hell even my mom won't talk to me.

I was a failure. I had failed my own family. What was the point of living when no one trusts you, or wants to have anything to do with you.

I looked down at the pills sitting in a pile in the middle of my bed, then back at my phone. I'll call Y/N before I end it all..

I picked my phone up, and dialed that number I had dialed a thousand times before.

Ring...ring.....ring....

"Justin.. Stop calling me.." She sniffed.

"Baby..please come back...I'll take care of you and (y/d/n) , please" I begged, tears running down my face in waves.

"Jay..I just can't..I'm sorry..."

"Life isnt worth living without you.." I said, hanging the phone up.

' And I need you to hold me ..need you to hold me...'

I grabbed the pillow that was on her side of the California king bed, bringing it to my nose. I wanted my baby back so bad, I can't even sleep at night knowing she's not by my side. I can't sleep knowing I failed her as a husband, and as a father to my 2 year old daughter who I loved to pieces.

I grabbed the picture of Y/N, our daughter and me off the nightstand. I smiled, as tears traveled down my face. That was the day we had went to the beach for the first time with (Y/D/N). She hated the water, so I held her in my arms the entire day. It was one of the happiest days of my life.

I held the picture close to my chest, this was the last time I'd get to hold my family in my arms.

' And I'm feelin kinda lonely...I'm hopin that you're gonna put a cover on me..'

I had never cheated on Y/N, not even when I was high. She was to precious to me. But I had lied, and emptied out savings account out. I had embarrassed her, I would stumble in drunk to (y/d/n)'s daycare to pick her up. I tired to pimp her out to get drugs. But the last straw was when I was drunk and almost killed myself and (y/d/n) in a car accident.

That's when I snapped.

I'll never forgive myself, I couldve killed the most precious thing to me. I had let myself down.

I grabbed the pills off the bed, walking into the bathroom.

' Oh baby if I open my mouth..and let my darkest memories come ooouut
...I need you to stick around...'

I came clean to her, I told her about all the shit I had down. All the drugs I had mixed with alcohol, all the places where I had drugs stashed. All the late night parties in Mexico with tables stacked high with drugs. She looked horrified, and proceeded to pack her stuff up and leave.

' take me far from my regret
Oh give me something good to feel...'

I looked at the pills placed in the palm of my hand. I guess this is it. I put my hand back, swallowing the pills, my world soon turning black.

Part 2 or naw? Comment.