Shave It, Or Save It

I was laying down on my bed that I shared with my boyfriend. I was laying down until the bedroom door opened and revealed Justin. He went to and and went under the covers with me and snuggled closer to me.

"Hey baby" Justin whispered huskily into my ear.

"Hey" I said, and smiled.

Justin leaned to give me a kiss but I turned my head,so he would kiss my cheek. I didn't want to kiss him because he was growing a little mustache and I didn't want to kiss him because the mustache was creeping me out a little.

"Babeeee, kiss me" Justin whined, leaning again to give me a kiss.

"Nope, not until you shave your little friend" I said, and pushing his face away.

"What friend? Who Jerry?" He asked and raised a eyebrow confused. I laughed at his answer.

"No your mustache" I said, making a weird face.

"No it makes me feel like a man" He said, bringing his face towards me.

"Nope it makes you look like silly" I said, and pushing his face again.

"Well i'm not gonna shave it" He said, smirking.

"Well then your not gonna kiss from me again" I said, smirking, Justin face fell and shook his head.

"You can't do that' He said, still shaking his head.

"Yeah, I can" I sang and got off of bed.

"Babe" He said, chasing after me.

"Nope" I said and leaving him and walking out to the living room.

*Night Time*

I was sitting in the living room talking to Alfredo, Za, and Twist and we were just talking about random things. Justin is upstairs doing something that I didn't know. Justin kept trying to kiss me but I didn't let him until he shaved his mustache I wanted to kiss him but I wanted him to suffer.

"Y/N' I head my name get called by Justin.

"Be right back" I said, to the guys as they nodded.

I went upstairs to where Justin was and he was in the bathroom

"What do you want, Babe" I asked.behind his back. He turned around and I saw that he had shaved his mustache.

"I shaved it" He said, coming towards me.

"I see" i said, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Can I have my kiss now" He pouted.

I smiled and leaned in and kissed him.. Finally.