You Changed Me

Song:You Changed Me by: Jamie Foxx, ft. Chris Brown

Justin's Pov

" Ain't no sense in frontin' when you know I got a thing for you..."

I smiled as I walked into the kitchen seeing (Y/N) making pancakes in my robe.

"Hey babygirl, hopefully your gonna share these pancakes with me." I said kissing her cheeks.

"Yeah, because I would eat all 8 pancakes and let my baby starve" She said rolling her eyes.

"What..what was that you did last night..with your tongue..no one has ever done that. Baby are you sure I'm the first person you've given sloppy toppy" I teased.

"Yes, but I did use to have a dildo. So I did a little practicing" She giggled.

"You mean a lot? I almost came when you did that shit. Maybe next time you'll let me cum on your face" I winked smacking her ass.

"Well..I just thought since you wanna wait till we've been dating for 6 months to have sex that I could do something to make up for that" She said sighing loudly.

"Baby.." I sighed.

"What's the problem? I know your sexually attracted to me..why can't we have sex? Is there someone else? You are known to have a lil sum sum on the side" She said annoyed.

" Ain't no other girls in mind it's me and you baby, I love you"

"What? No..baby..I just don't want you to think that's all I want from you, especially because of my past. You've changed me, and I don't wanna rush into it baby. I wanna take this slow." I said grabbing her hips, pulling her into my arms.

"I know that's not all you want, but I'm ready Justin.." She said, sucking on my neck.

"Baby the pancakes!" I said moving out of her reach and turned off the stove.

"Justin..baby..." I bit my lip trying to resist her. Its not that I don't wanna fuck the day lights out of her,its just that I made a vow to myself that I'd take it slow with her because she's more then just a fling.

"Yeah baby?" I said turning around.

"How have I changed you? What makes you feel so changed?" She asked, chewing on a piece of bacon.

" Used to be the kind of n*gga never wanna settle down.."

"I never really had a real relationship.., you know..one where your loyal and only wanna be with that person and no one else..,and I've never really wanted one"

"What about Selena? Y'all dated for 2 years"

"Wouldn't count that as a real relationship. She cheated threw out most of our relationship. It fucked me up bad to be honest. After that I just wanted to fuck everyone over before they could fuck me over"

" Say I never settled down...I'm with you girl, look at me now"

"After her, I just fucked and chucked. No female meant shit to me. It was just another p*ssy to fuck" I laughed, as she rolled her eyes.