I'm Sorry.

' Do you think it's so easy for me, huh? To see you getting hated upon just because I love you? And to deal with all the bullshit I am dealing with?' He yelled, his voice not nearly as angry as it started off to be, but it was more broken than it had ever been. ' I never said it was easy, but by pushing me away, it won't get any better, Justin, you can't just keep avoiding me, because neither I nor your problems will fade away that way.' You did the best you could to remain calm. ' How do you know? How do you know what will help and what won't? You don't give a shit about me, all you care about is how much hate you get or whatever shit they send you, that's all that matters, right? Oh poor [Y/N] , she got death threats today.' You knew he could no longer distinguish what to say and what not to say, his rage had taken over him, and he chose to take it all out on you. ' Do you even fuckin' hear youself?' This time, you yelled, you had to overshadow his voice, or else it would have broke you. He let out a sigh, his body shaking with anger. ' You know what, I don't want to fight anymore. I am done fighting, [Y/N].' ' And what's that supposed to mean?' His eyes rose to meet your own, for the first time in what felt like ages. They were red and puffy, but most of all, they were dark, almost lifeless. ' I am tired.' Tears finally escaped his burdened eyes, as you started to approach him, sensing his defenses coming down. You cupped his face into your hands, as your lips brushed against his, in such longing, such desire. ' I love you.' You whispered, as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. ' I am sorry.' With those whispered words, he deepened the kiss, finding a certain release in it.