Deeper.

Song:  Deeper by KYLE

Justin's Pov

' As long as we're here alone tell me your, tell me your secret , I won't tell a soul I promise to, promise to keep it..'

I laid my head on Y/N's bare stomach, placing kisses on it every once in awhile.

"Tell me something" I said, placing a kiss on Y/N's lips.

"Like what?" She said, covering her exposed chest with the sheet, only for me to remove it 2 seconds later.

"Any and everything about you" I said,  playing with her nipples.

"How can I do that when your touching all over me" she whispered/moaned.

"Oh, sorry" I said, shooting her a small smile, "You know how much I love your boobs"

' Have to love me girl, it's only pretend  Yeah, cause I know, yeah I know how bad you wanna get it off your chest , ...Yeah, and I know, yeah I know how bad you want it to make sense..'

"Tell me about what happened between you and Ronny.." I said, pissed that her dick of a fiancé would actually say the shit he said.

"He basically said the only reason why he's still even marrying me is because he feels bad for me.." She sighed, raking her fingers through her mangled sex hair.

"What a bitch" I hissed, I would do anything to be in his spot, to be able to call Y/N my fiancé, and not my occasional fuck buddy.

"Yeah..but I love him..and I'm not gonna leave him just because he said some things after he had a couple of beers" I rolled my eyes, she always had a excuse for why he did her wrong.

"Jay..please just be on my side and quit with the attitude" she groaned.

"What do you want me to say..tell me and I'll say it" I said, rubbing her thigh.

"Tell me I'm not crazy for staying with him even though he treats me like shit.."

"Your in love..and love makes you do crazy things..so your not crazy..your just blind.."

' Locked all the doors ..and I turned off the phone again , turn off the lights .. I'll do you in the morn' again , crawl in my bed  and I'll show you how warm it is, yeah ..We'll go deep, we'll go deep, deep, deeper ...'

"Just make me forgot..forgot my life for right now..just fuck me" she said, sliding onto my lap.

"No matter how many times I fuck you..the pain won't go away forever..you can't fuck away your pain baby.." I said, trust me I know the feeling.

"Please" she whimpered, grinding her pussy on my dick. "Please Jay.."

I lifted her up, slamming into her, sending her oh-so familiar moan ringing through my bedroom.

"Is this what you want" I moaned, gripping her ass, as I slammed in and out of her.

"Yes..yes daddy" she whimpered, her nails digging into my back.

I slapped her ass, she liked it rough, that's one of the reason why she kept coming back to me. She needed a real man..not some pussy who can barely make her cum.

"Your mine" I slapped her ass, "this pussy is mine, do you understand" I growled, as she dug her nails into my back, whimpering like a little kitten.

"Who's is it baby" I whispered , nibbling on her harden nipple.

"Yours,..only yours" she whispered.

She said it was mine..but by the time I woke up she was gone, I opened my phone up and clicked my Instagram. And guess who popped up? Her. And who was in the picture with her? Him.

"You'll be back" I chuckled.

Comment and tell me what you think. ✌ peace babes.