For @belieber_fever1994

sorry for the wait chicka.

xoxox

I rolled in my bed and all I could feel under my hand were cold sheets. She wasn't there. I opened my eyes and saw a tiny piece of paper left on the pillow. I smiled, thinking she just went to get some breakfast. I picked it up and started reading. My smile faded as I got to the end of the note.

"Thank you for this night of pleasure. I really had a good time, but I don't think we should do this again. I can't be just one in a row.''

Y/N POV

Although I was too proud to admit it to myself, I was longing for his touch the whole week. His eyes and his lips were haunting me in my sleep and while I was awake. Seeing his face all over the city on billboards didn't help either. He was all I could think of.

Finally Friday came. It was a cold and foggy day and it matched my mood perfectly. I decided to go for a walk. The moment I set my foot outside I froze. There he was, leaned on his car looking mad as hell. He was wearing one of his beanies and he was breathtakingly beautiful. I took a deep breath and walked towards him.

"How did you find me?"

"Get in the car," he said and opened the door for me.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, get in the car," his tone was intimidating.

I decided it was best for me to listen to him. We could talk in the car. I got in and he slammed the door behind me.

You didn't answer my question," I said when he got in.

He didn't even look at me. He just started the car and drove off. He was silent the whole drive to his place. When we finally got there, he jumped out of the car and waited for me outside. I took another deep breath and got out.

He led me to the living room where I sat on the sofa, still in my jacket, nervously expecting his reaction.

"You left me with a note. We spent the night together and you write me three sentences and leave?!"

"I didn't think it would be such a big deal! You've slept with so many girls, so what if one of them left you?" I defended myself.

"So you believe everything you read on the internet? God, I thought you were smart!"

"Come on! You are far from being a saint!" I yelled.

"I've never said I was a saint, but I have never done to any of those girls what you did to me! Do you know how hard it was for me to find you? Do you know how frustrated I felt when I thought I wasn't going to see you again?"

"Well, maybe I don't want to see you and you shouldn't have looked for me!" I jumped off of the sofa.

"Is that so?" he said and stood right in front of me. I could feel my heart beginning to race.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"You don't sound so sure of it," he smirked and got even closer. Now there wasn't even an inch of space between us. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard.

"I don't want you Justin," I said, my eyes still closed.

"And why are you breathing hard then?" he whispered in my ear. "Why can I hear your heart pounding like it's going to explode?" he kissed me right behind my ear.

"Now open your eyes and tell me you don't want me. Say it like you mean it and I'll leave you alone.''

I opened my eyes but my tongue was tied. I couldn't lie anymore. I wanted him badly and there was no point in denying it anymore.

Justin Bieber Dirty Imagines/One Shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें