Hold Me Part 2

Y/N's POV

I ran into the house that where I use to live with my beautiful husband and child. I use to love coming home, we had so many good memories that we had made here. But now, I hate this house, it reeked of vomit and liquor, and it was about to be the place where the love of my life committed suicide.

"Justin! Justin! Baby!" I yelled, barging into the master bedroom. I saw I light was on in the bathroom, I grabbed the key off the ledge not wasting my time with knocking, or trying to push the door down. I opened it, seeing Justin strung out on the phone, drool hanging from his mouth, he was muttering unknown words. Tears rolled down my cheeks, seeing all the pills that were scattered all across the floor.

"Baby..baby please tell me you didn't do what I think you did..." I whimpered, picking his head up and resting it in my lap.

"I's loves you" he slurred, going in and out of consciousness.

I grabbed my phone dailing 911, I wasn't gonna let him die, even though he has basically ruined his life and our marriage. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

"Stay with me baby, keep blinking your eyes for me" I sobbed, kissing his forehead.

Hospital

"Mrs. Bieber, we'd like to speak with you" the doctor said. I grabbed my daughter, following him into Justin's room.

The whole crew was gathered around, most of them were crying their eyes out, others were blaming themselves.

"Mrs. Bieber Justin had you listed as the person who would decide whether we put him to rest or if we keep him on life support"

"What!? This is an outrage! I am his mother!" Pattie yelled, Jeremy held her back, rubbing her back while she cried on his shoulder.

"Ma'am its your call"

"I'd like you to put him on life support, I'm not a cruel person..I still love Justin very much" I said directed to everyone in the room.

"Daddy die?" (Y/D/N)  said crying.

"No baby..daddy's..just..taking a short nap" I said, rubbing her cheeks that resembled her father's.

"I wanna tuddle daddy" she whined.

I placed her onto of Justin, placing the covers underneath them. She wrapped her arms around him. Screaming after while when she noticed he didn't wrap his arms around her, like he always did.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She screamed, beating on his chest. The whole room was silent, watching the thing Justin loved the most crying and screaming for him.

"Mommy daddy arms not work" she sobbed, picking his arm up, placing it on top of her waist. That's when I snapped. I dropped to my knees and sobbed. "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I should've been a better wife"

I heard people gasp, and soon arms were wrapped around me.

"You were a perfect wife"

I picked my head up, seeing my husband and child smiling from eat to ear. I hugged them tight, I can't remember a time where I'd been so happy.

"Let's go home..so I can fix this.." Justin said kissing my lips.

" Yes..but first..can you just hold me..its been so long.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know, I know this was a shitty update but oh well. I hope at least one person enjoyed it. Love you, and have a wonderful day today.

Comment.

Vote.

Share.

Love.