For @Bessha

Vanessa's Pov💑

I was on my way to the studio to talk to Justin. We had gotten into a agurement this morning, and I just wanted to end it now.

I knocked on the door to the studio, Fredo opened the door looking shocked.

"Hey Fredo, now move so I can talk to Justin" I said pushing pat him.

"No no no no he's ummm busy" he said looking around nervously.

"Fredo...don't lie to me please" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Fine to in there but I didn't say nothing" he said throwing his hands up.

I opened the door, and there was a girl on Justin's lap. Tf?

"So this is what you do at the studio?" I asked scaring the shit out of both of them. The girl was crying, she sent me a smile put I just rolled my eyes back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Her boyfriend has been beating her..I was just being a good friend" he defended.

"Looks like you were about to duck the bitch!" I yelled.

"You always say that when a girl is around me! So when Jazzy sits on my lap I'm fucking her too!?" He yelled.

"No you dumbass!" I yelled.

"Shut up you stupid pathetic bitch" he spat.

I slapped him, he grabbed his cheek. He looked down at me, moving closer making me back into a wall.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. Me." He said in my face.

"Fuck you" I spat, before punching his chest.

Within seconds my hands were pinned to the wall.

"It's time for you to learn" he said harshly in my ear.

He kissed me, shoving his tongue down my throat. I kissed back feeling my underpants getting wetter by the second.

His hand traveled onto my shorts, his fingers plunged into my warm hole moving in and out fast.

"Ooooo fuck" I moaned gripping his shirt.

"Feels good doesn't baby!" He said nibbling on my neck.

"Sooo good..so fucking good" I moan wrapping my arms around his neck.

He moved us from the wall to the table. Throwing all the shit on the table off, he took his shirt off before yanking my shorts off.

"Damn..your so fucking wet baby" he said kissing my pussy through my thong.

"All wet for you.." I moan

"Only me baby now one else" he said slamming his cock into me.

"Oooooo fuck yes just you," I said gripping his nEco as he moved in and out.

"No one can make you cum like I do.." He said in between thrusts.

"Justin!" I yelled as he nibbled on my nipple through my shirt.

"Baby..shush or I'll fuck you all the way home" he said kissing me.

"Take your shirt off so J can see those perfect tits" he said kissing me again.

"M-make me cum first"

"Get ready" he slammed into me so hard the table shook. He put my legs over his shoulders a he drilled into me. I could feel my belly starting to knot up.

"Your about to cum baby? Ivan feel your pussy clenching" he said pinching my clit.

"Soooooo fucking close" I moaned.

He stopped, moving us on to the couch, he put me on his lap and began to thrust again.

"Does that feel good..does your pussy feel good?" He said in my ear.

"Yes! Fuck yea fuck me harder" I moaned.

"Tell daddy what you want" he said slapping my ass.

"I want your cock in my pussy fucking me hard!" I yelled.

He gripped me waist, and slammed Ito me harder.

"Cum with daddy baby cum" he said kissing my nipple as I bounced.

"Justin!" I yelled out as I came. My body shook as I came hard. Justin came, feeling my insides.

"D-damn baby...that was good.." He said kissing my long and hard.

"I gotta go..in late for the lunch with Pattie" I said rushing and putting my clothes on.

"Bye baby love you" he said kissing me.

"Bye, love you too"