Not Good Enough.

was scrolling down twitter looking at all the comments and guess what comments were they. Hate. I read each and everyone of them, tears streaming down my face. I was dating the one and only Justin Bieber. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. But ever since I dated Justin, I've been getting hate everyday and that lead me to cut and starve myself. Justin's friends don't think I deserve Justin and would always bring me down. The only person there for me was Justin and he was amazing but sometimes I think I'm not good enough anymore and that he deserves someone better.

I was done looking at the comments and went to the bathroom. I sat down on the floor and grabbed my razor. I slid the razor across my wrist as I screamed and cried. I cut myself some more blood oozing out. I was about to cut another one but I heard someone calling my name, Justin. I quickly went up and cleaned my wrists, putting the razor away.

"Baby, are you in here" I heard Justin say, walking in the room.

"Yeah, I'm just in the bathroom" I said, wiping my hands and then walking out to Justin.

"Ahh, there's my beautiful baby" Justin cooed into my ear. I cracked a smile and pecked him on the lips. He leaned and gave me more kisses, making me giggle slightly. I pulled away and sat on the bed. Justin sat beside and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you want dinner" Justin asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"No,I'm not hungry" I whispered. He looked at me with worry.

"Have you ate anything today" He asks, looking worried.

"Yeah an apple this morning" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He sat up and looked at me shocked and i looked at him with confusion.

"That it's! Baby, you have to eat more, you might be hurting yourself!" He shouted.

"I'm Just not hungry" I said, looking down.

"Baby" Justin said, sternly.

"Fine, I'll eat something" I said, getting up. Justin smiled and followed me down to the kitchen. I grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it and Justin looked at me smiling widely.

"Happy?' I asked, smiling at him. I washed my hand and I felt a sting on my wrist, my cuts. I winced, loudly and Justin came over to me worried.

"What's wrong baby" Justin asks concerned.

"Nothing, I just stubbed my toe" I said, nervously, looking at my wrists, noticing that they were bleeding. Justin looked down and saw my wrists. Justin looked at with tears in his eyes.

"Baby, why? Justin said, pulling me closer to him. I felt tears in my eyes.

"The hate, Justin" I said, sobbing. Justin shook his head.

"Why didn't tell me, I've could've helped you" Justin said, grabbing my wrists.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, crying softly now.

"Babe, we can do this together, please just tell me and I'll help you, please" Justin begged.

"Okay" I whispered, looking down.

"Promise me you won't cut again or starve yourself again" Justin said, with seriousness in his voice.

"I promise" I said, while Justin kissing my cuts one by one.

"Can you tell me the reason why do did this to yourself" Justin asked.

"I thought I wasn't good enough for you" I whispered, tears coming to my eyes again.

"You'll will always be good enough, don't listen to other people" Justin whispered. He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine, kissing me ever so softly.