For @bieberbabee13

Gentle, Honeymoon.

Melissa's Pov

I smiled looking up at the man of my dreams. Who would have thought he; of all people would ask me to marry him.

He looked back down at me smiling.

"I love it when you blush.." he chuckled.

I blushed, my face red as a rose.

He chuckled, grabbing ahold of my chin. He planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love the effect I have one you.."

He picked me up, bridal style carrying me to the huge condo he brought. I tried to convice him to not buy it; but being the hard-headed person he is he brought it.

I wrapped my tiny arms around his neck, my small hands boucing as he walked.

He kicked off his shoes, as he kicked the door open.

"....I've been waiting to make love to you as Mrs. Bieber since the day I saw you.." he whispered in my ear.

He gently laid me down on the bed.

I reached to take his shirt off. But he grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles.

'...Tonight it's all about you." he whispered.

I nodded.

He slowly took off my heels, gently laying them on the floor.

He smiled, before kissing my foot, and sliding my stockings off. Slowly his fingers danced down my leg, as he slide both of them off.

His finger brushing my clit, as he gripped the top of the left stocking.

'..Your so soft baby..' he whispered.

I moaned feeling his breath on my pussy.

He put his hand underneath my back. I arched it so he could untie the silk ribbons that held the top of my dress together.

His skillfully hand, slowly untied it. He slid it off slowly, making my boobs bounce freely.

His pupils become large, as his hands cup them. I moan slips off my tounge.

His kissed my right boob, than the left. Making both of my nipples hard, and my pussy wet.

He nibbed on my right nipple, as his thumb played with my left.

'Justin' I moan.

His lefted hand traveled down my body to my lace white thong. His hand slipped in and found my clit.

My heart pumped faster, waiting for his fingers.

He looked into my eyes, before shoving his longest finger in.

'Ooooooo' I yelled my backing arch 4 inches of the bed.

He moved passionately, slow. Going slow but going deep. Just perfect.

My body hummed with pleasure, as his tounge found my clit. He added another finger to my hole.

'...Ohhh yes baby..' I moaned.

His tounge slide into my hole. I came on spot, my body shaking in the sheets. I squirted cum all over his fingers, and tounge.

My body still shaking Justin undressed.

His boner standing at 12 inches. I grab ahold of his silky smooth cock. It grows even more in my hand.

'No baby-' I cut him off by shoving all of him in my mouth. His head flies back in pleasure.

"Baby it's all-"

I cut him off again, by deep throating him.

"Ooo fuck it baby keep doing that.." he moaned. He moved to the  bed.

I laid him down, and shoved all of him back in as I sat on his thighs.

"Ooooo yes fuck" he hissed.

He came violently in mouth. Cum slipped out of my mouth as he shoved my head down.

"Oooo fuck!" he yelled.

He picked my body up, as if I was light as a feather.

He laid me down on the bed. He got on top of me. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid in.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, as he picked up pace. My pussy tightened around his huge cock.

"Ooo baby moan for me..let me know who's making you feel good."

"Justin.." I moaned.

I closed by eyes, but opened them when Justin tapped my eyes lid.

"I wanna see your eyes when I make love to you.."

"Okay baby.."

He moved faster, my body becoming hot, and sweaty.

I repeated his name over and over. He rammed into me, picking me up. He sat me on top.

He gripped my hips making me move up and down.

'Oooo so fucking tight.."

He moved faster up and down. My ass coming in contact with his balls.

"Jesus Melissa.."

He smacked my ass, making me even more wet.

I picked up the speed. Making my legs burn.

His eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"You like that..huh?"

We stopped as we both came. I gripped his hand in mine. His hands were the only thing keeping me from falling to the bed.

"Calm down baby breathe..your gonna pass out.."

I calmed my body down as more cum flowed out.

"Night Mrs.B" he chuckled kissing my lips.

Xoxo.
was it good? Bad? Let me know.