For @BieberLover116

BieberLover116

Cassie's Pov

I threw Justin's jeans out the window as he friends watched and laughed.

That's what his ass gets for wanting to party all weekend and forget his girlfriend he's been dating for 3 years!

"Stupid fuck!" I yelled as I threw 300 hundred dollar pair of shoes out the window.

"What the fuck those are real leather!" Justin whined like a little girl.

"And I'm your girlfriend!"

He walked off angry. I smirked before closing the window.

I stripped into some cotton shorts, and a white tee.

Not bothering to slip on a bra, it's to hot for that.

"Thought he was gonna get away" I laughed to myself.

"Yhup, and now he's about to get some pussy" Justin's voice echoed from behind me.

In one full swoop. Justin had me pinned against the wall in a lip lock.

Even though I was made at him, his lips were just to good to stay away from.

His smooth big hand found my clit, and flicked it. I moaned as he yanked my shorts down while still kissing me.

"I said I was sorry" he growled.

"But your so fucking stubborn.." he groaned as he took my shirt off show casing my breast to him.

I cupped them in my hands,

"You love me dont you.?" I teased.

He yanked my hands above my head.

"Dont. Fuck. With. Me."

I nodded scared..but turned on.

He stripped, and in mintues his tounge found my hole.

"Fuckkkkk!" I let out a moan.

He chuckled on my pussy making me moan even louder.

I felt like a lollipop, Justin licked, and sucked every part of me down there.

I felt my orgasm getting closer as he twisteCd his tougne.

"Ohhh fuck..that-that feels so good" I moaned as my eyes found the back of my head.

He stopped, and slammed into me.

The sexiest groan came from his lungs, I almost came right there.

Justin placed my hands on the head board, and slammed in me again.

He slammed my ass, making me wetter.

"Tell me you love me"

I didnt say anything, I was to foucsed on cumming.

His thrusts got faster. To fast for my body to handle. The bed shook at a fast spped. I became dizzy as I came again, and again.

"Tell me who you love!"

"Oooo fuck it's you Justin fuck only you!" I whimpered as he slapped my pussy making cum drip onto the bed.

He came, slamming into me one last time.

"I love you too" he whispered.

He picked me up, softly kissing my nipples, than my lips.

"Now go to sleep baby"

xoxo
Comment
Vote.
Read.
Share.
And play 'Hold On Tight' while reading the imagines..trust me it feels good.