My queen,and princess .. ♥♥♥

I'd like to thank @Rohinilove..I think thats her wattpad account name..I'm not sure.., but thank you for this idea.

Love you ♥

____________________________________

Y/N'S Pov

I smiled opening my eyes to see {Y/D'S/N} on my upper chest giggling. To be 8 months old she sure is hyper. Justin pulled you closer, grabbing {Y/D's/N} feet pulling her with me. He kissed my lips, than her cheek.

"How are daddys two favorite girls?" he asked in his raspy morning voice.

"Gufd" (y/d's/n) said. We laughed at how cute she was. She grabbed Justin's hand studying the wedding band on his ring finger.

She pulled it off, slipping it into her mouth.

"No baby, that's daddys" Justin said, squeezing her cheeks. It came out of her mouth covered in slavia. She giggled, put her teething toy in her mouth.

Justin picked his ring up, wiping it on my shoulder.

"Eww Justin really?" I said slapping his chest.

He slipped it back on his finger, grabbing my hips and picking me up.

"Justin put me down!"

"Nope, oh babe could you grab my beautiful princess?" he backed up to wear (y/d's/n) was. I shook my head picking her up.

I was extra careful as we walked down the stairs.

"Uggh I have such a idiot husband" I said to (y/d's/n). She giggled, lightly slapping my cheeks.

"Daddy can smack cheeks too" Justin said walking over and slapping my ass.

"Fuc-"

"Ahhh Ahhh no cussing around princess" he said covering her ears.

I giggled, putting her in her high chair. I made breakfast, every now and than seeing Justin kissing,and making (y/d's/n) laugh.

I handed Justin his plate, before walking over to (y/d's/n) and handing her, her zebra plate with applesauce, and a mini pancake.

"I love you both, you guys are always the smile on my face, the reason for you life, the light of my world, my queen and princess" I blushed leaning over and kissing him.