For @bree_bree14

Xoxox tell me if its good.

Bree's Pov

I've been friends with Justin since we were in diapers. I love him with all my heart. So much it brings me to tears everytime I see a girl near him.

Today I'm giving him his Diamond Award. He deserves it after everything he's done.

I had a blue bustier on, a white skirt, white a cream colored cardigan. I slipped on my cream pumps. I looked in the mirror making sure my top showed a little belly.

I rushed out of the dressing room and into the backstage area.

"Yeah...ok...I love her...she's beautiful...bye" I heard Justin say.

It pained my heart knowing he wasnt talking about me.

I brushed it off and went to get his Award.

30 mintues into his performance the music stopped.

I walked out with a fake smile on my face. Scooter close behind me.

Scooter began talking but I was in my own world where me and Justin being together exist. I handed Scooter the award and went to run off stage as tears flooded in my eyes.

"Bree baby wait!" Justin grabbed my waist before looking into the crowd.

"You guys lets go" he chuckled. The 1 section held up a huge sign saying. 'Will' 2 one said 'You' 3rd said 'Be' and they way down it said 'My Girlfriend?' I smiled as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Bree your smile lights up the sky it makes my knees weak and my breathing stop it makes my heart jump and flutter, your giggle takes me to a different planet...so will you be my g-girlfriend?" he said with hope in his eyes.

"Yes! A Million Timees Yes!"

He kissed my lips, cupping my face in his hands.

"I love you Bree" He said into the mic.

"And I love you too" I cooed.

xoxox.

Comment.

Vote.