Best Friend.

You and Justin are best friends. You're in bed and you see his caller ID pop up on your phone. You ignore it, 'I'll call him back later' you think.

He rings another 5 times before you silently slip back into sleep. About 10 minutes later you're woken up by the sound of the front door unlocking.

The only other person that has a spare key is your mum, why would she be coming to see you at this time in the morning? Argh. There's a rustling of plastic bags and keys being placed on the table coming from downstairs. Okay so it's obvious that whoever was in the house had keys. 'Must be mum' You thought.

You look up from your collection of blankets and pillows to see Justin walking through your bedroom door. He climbs under your covers and you settle into his arms.

He places a kiss on your forehead and you melt into his arms. "Morning beautiful. I was worried when you didn't answer my calls. I've got something to tell you..." You sit up, noticing Justin's hesitation.

You cross your legs and rummage through the bag of food that he brought up with him. Pulling out a packet of strawberry laces you look up to see him smirking at you.

"What?" You mumble with your mouth full of strawberry laces.

"Nothing. Your so beautiful..." He whispered the last bit, but you still heard him. A shocked expression appears on your face, whilst Justin's turns a shade of red.

"(Y/N)...I-I your my best friend...and your so amazingly beautiful, you've got the most perfect black hair, and your eyes I could just stare into them all day..."

"Errm Justin, your kind of confusing me now..."

"SHH! Don't interrupt!" He winked at you, and you suppressed a giggle.

"I love how your hair falls perfectly around your face, how your eyes sparkle and twinkle, I love your adorable fascination with Lions..."

Justin pulled a small fluffy Lion toy out of his bag and passed it to you.

"But most of all....I love you." Your face turned a deep shade of red and your heart skipped several beats. Was he being serious? Had Justin, your best friend and life long crush, just admitted to loving you?

Justin obviously thought that your silence, meant you didn't feel the same, so he wriggled uncomfortably in his position, and started to talk.

"I understand if you don't-"

"I love you too."

"What?" Justin seemed generally surprised by this.

"I said I love you too! I've loved you for years Justin!"

You launched yourself into his arms and held him close you to you. Justin placed small kisses all over your face, as happy tears streamed out of both of your eyes.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that." You smiled at him heart warming confession, and lent up pressing your soft lips to his. It was like a movie cliché kiss the prince, and fireworks go off. But literally sparks we're flying through your bodies as your lips moved together.

"I love you (Y/N)

"I love you too Justin."