For @LalyMarte

Laura's Pov

I walked into the office hand, and hand with Ryan. Aka Justin's best friend. I wanted him to feel the pain I had felt when he was flirting with Kelly; my best friend.

Everyone's eyes were on us. I just ingored them. I walked into the rehearse room. Justin was practicing his dance moves for 'Boyfriend'.

He came to a halt once he saw me, and Ryan together.

"TAKE 10!" He yelled.

He rushed over the me yanking me from Ryan's clutches. I waved goodbye, before being yanked into a room.

Justin threw me on the table in the break room.

"SO WHEN THE FUCK WAS IT A GOOD IDEA TO GO AND SLEEP WITH MY BEST FRIEND?" He bellowed.

I scoffed.

"You know what I have something even better that will make you talk.."

Before I could say anything justin's dick was shoved down my throat. I gasped for air, as he shoved it further down.

"I bet you want to talk now don't you?"

I nodded. He pulled out, just to yanking my shirt open revealing my bare chest.

I covered them feeling slightly insecure. He smiled yanking my hands down to assault them with his thumb, and tounge.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"Let it out...don't be afraid to let it out..show me who's making you this fucking wet!" He growled.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I yelled/ moaned.

He kissed my lips, biting them, making them tender.

His skillful hands travel down into my pants.

"Damn baby your drenched!"

I nodded moving my hips on his finger that were laying on my clit.

He gripped my waits to keep me moving.

He slammed me down, ripping a hole into the crouch part of fmy jeans.

"Just wait until we get home..you won't be seeing straight tomorrow..."

He ripped my underwear, to make a hole big enough to acomdate his big size.

He slammed into me, my eyes in the back of my head. He gripped my face yanking me forwards placing a tender kiss on my lips.

The table was rattling like crazy.

But I didn't care he was taking my body to new place.

He went at a unhuman speed mains me cumber load, after load.

I did the unexpected and squirted cumber all over his lower torso.

He smiled from ear to ear happy as can be.

He pulled out cumming all over my face, making me scream.

He kissed my pussy lips, them me.

"See yard at home babe" he said walking off.

"Wow" was all I could say, as the table collapsed underneath me.