Summertime Sadness

I was walking around listening to music, humming along with the tune. It was late but I really needed fresh air in my lungs. I just moved here from Florida to California and it's very cool around here and very hot. It was summer time so I had no school but that means that it would be really hard to find friends. I didn't really have friends back in Florida, I mean I wasn't bullied, but no one wanted to be friends with me. So I moved here and thought it would be a really to start off fresh.

I kept walking not knowing where to go, so I decided to head back home. I was in front of my front door but I heard my mom and dad shouting things at each other. I sighed, knowing it would not end well. My mom and dad are always fighting because of work and business. I was really scared that one day they will get an divorce. I sighed again turning the door knob slowly.

"Why do you always blame it on me!" My dad shouted.

"Because your always working not spending time with the family!" My mom screamed.

"I work my ass off for this family and I get this in return, pathetic" My dad, yelled angrily. I saw him grab his coat and leaving out of the house.

"Where are you going" My mom, whispered.

"Out" My dad said, shutting the door, loudly.

I flinched and my mom started crying. She noticed me and smiled weakly at me. I gave her one back and saw her going up the stairs.

"Goodnight, sweetheart" My mom, whispered.

"Goodnight, mommy" I whispered.

I sighed and didn't know what to do at this moment. My family was falling apart from eyes. I felt tears on the brim of my eyes but I didn't let them fall. I decided to go out to the beach out on my backyard. I grabbed a towel and went out. I spread out the towel and sat down and lied my head on my knees. I felt silent tears stream down my face.

"Hey, what's wrong" I heard a males voice behind me say. I turned my head and saw a very cute boy standing behind me, looking really worried.

"I don't really want to talk about it" I whispered and turning my head around. I heard the boys footsteps come closer to me as I felt him sit next to me, our shoulders almost touching.

"C'mon i don't like seeing beautiful girl's crying" He said, lifting my chin up. I shook my head and blushed a deep red.

"It's nothing really" I sighed, looking down at my hands.

"Well it doesn't seem like it" He said, his eyebrows lifting up.

"I'm just scared" I admitted, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Scared of what?" He asked, looking at me, wiping my tears.

"My family falling apart" I cried, sobbing.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be alright, okay? I promise you that it will, trust me, okay?" He said, bringing me close.

"Yeah, but your a stranger and I don't even know you" I said, trying to get him off.

"We can be friends" He said, smiling. I looked at him shocked. This is the first friend I had since ever. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm Justin, Justin Bieber" He greeted.

"I'm Y/N" I said smiling.

Maybe this isn't gonna be that bad of a summer...