Chapter 3

*Nat's POV*

I can't believe I'm sat here asking questions about her personal and private life that clearly made her uncomfortable, when I haven't even said my name or introduced myself.

I think I forgot to do so, because she is so beautiful and all I want to do is talk to her and listen to her beautiful voice.
??: Oh My God!! I'm so sorry. I'm Natasha Romanoff. But you can call me Nat. (I said slightly embarrassed of my actions)
Y/N: Wait! Natasha Romanoff?! As in THE NATASHA ROMANOFF?! As in THE BLACK WIDOW?! The Badass Assassin and one of the greatest spies of all time?! (She shouts out excitedly and eagerly waiting for my answer)
N: Yes, Natasha Romanoff. Aka "The Black Widow".
Y/N: Well, it's an honor to meet you Agent Romanoff. (She said smiling and giving me her hand to shake)
N: The pleasure is all mine (I replied while shaking her hand)

N: Come on. Let me take you to your room.

I grabbed her suitcase but she tried to stop me.
Y/N: It's ok, I can manage. It's only 1 suitcase.
N: I got it.

I grabbed her suitcase and started running with her running closely behind me.

N: We're here!!

I opened the door to her room and stepped aside to let her in first.

She thanked me and entered the room.
Y/N: Holy Shit!! It's HUGEEEE!!
N: Well, I'm glad you like it.
Y/N: After 10 years of being locked in a small cell, anything would have been good but this.... This is GREAT!!
N: Well, I'm going to change and train if you would like to join me
Y/N: I have to unpack first and change into some workout clothes if that's ok with you Agent Romanoff.
N: That's fine but call me Nat. So I'll see you in an hour?
Y/N: That'll be great. Thank you Agent Romanoff.
N: Well, I'll leave you to it and I'll see you in an hour.

I turned around and started walking out her room but just before exiting, I yelled:
N: NAT!! NOT AGENT ROMANOFF!!