Chapter 50

We spent the whole day playing with Morgan and catching up with Tony and Pepper.
We went to bed pretty early. Like maybe 9.
It was now the next morning and Morgan woke up at 5 am.

She had gone to Tony and Pepper's room but they had told her to go back to bed. So, she came to our room.
She entered our room and saw us both sleeping cuddled up to one another.
She wanted to wake me but knew I get grumpy in the mornings if someone wakes me up. So, she decided to wake Nat instead.

Mo: Aunt Tasha?
Nat groaned and opened her eyes slowly.
N: Yes sweetheart? Is everything ok?
Mo: Yes it is, but I'm hungryy......
N: What time is it? (Nat checked her phone) Sweetie, it's 5 am. You sure you don't wanna go back to bed?
Mo: No I'm hungry. Can you please make me something to eat?
N: Yeah, of course. Go to the kitchen and I'll be right down.

Morgan ran to the kitchen waiting for Nat.
N: I swear, if this is what having kids is like.......

Nat tried to get out of bed without waking me up but failed.
Me: You ok bubs? Where are you going?
N: Yeah, yeah don't worry. Go back to bed, it's still early.
Me: Ok love. Tell me if you need anything.
N: Will do. I love you.
Me: I love you too. (I said sleepily and fell asleep immediately after)
Nat giggled at me and then got up, making her way downstairs to the kitchen after giving me a kiss on the head.

N: Good morning little agent.
Mo:(giggles) Little agent?
N: Since you have a nickname for me, then I'll have a nickname for you.
Mo: Copy that.
N: So.... What do you wanna have for breakfast?
Mo: Cereal with milk.
N: Coming right up.

Nat poured cereal into a bowl and then added the milk, handing it to Morgan.
Mo: Thank you aunt Tasha.
N: You're welcome little agent.
Mo: Can I ask you something?
N: Yeah sweetheart, of course.
Mo: Are you going to marry Aunt Y/N?
N: Yes, I am.
Mo: When?
N: Really soon. Do you want me to marry her?
Mo: Yes, I do!!
N: Then, I will. Now, I'm going to make coffee for me, do you want anything to drink like milk or water?
Mo: No, thank you.

The time was now 7 am.
I woke up and couldn't feel Nat next to me.
I turned around but she wasn't there. So, I got up and made my way downstairs where I heard noises.
Me: What are you guys doing? It's 7 in the morning?
Mo: Nooooo!! You ruined the surprise aunt Y/N!!!!
Me: What surprise sweetheart?
Mo: Me and aunt Tasha prepared breakfast for you and coffee.
Me: Thank you Agent-in-training, I want to sit with you and eat here anyways.
N: Here you go bubs. Toast with coffee.
Me: Thank you love. When did you wake up?
N: Well, me and Morgan have been up since 5. We came here ate breakfast and talked about you.
Mo: Uh-huh. I asked her when will you get married and she said soon. Then we talked about other things that I can't tell you.
N: Ok little agent, go and change your clothes and brush your teeth.
Mo: Ok aunt Tasha. See you aunt Y/N.....

She quickly ran upstairs and I was shocked, because it normally takes us a while to get her upstairs and changed.
Me: Wow babe, you're like a kid whisperer.
N: What can I say...... I have my ways.....
Me: This is delicious babe, thank you.
N: You're welcome. Now I have a question for you.
Me: Go ahead babe. (I said while taking a sip of my coffee)
N: I know we haven't talked about this and the only thing we have said is what we thought our future to look like but..... Do you wanna have kids when we're married or not?

I spit put my coffee, because I was not expecting that this early in the morning and started choking on the coffee.
N: Are you ok bubs? Breathe ok? Breathe.....

After a couple of minutes, I caught my breath and looked up at Nat.
Me: Why did you ask me that so early in the morning?
N: If you don't want to answer, it's totally ok.
Me: No, it's ok. I mean, I would like to have them, but I'm also ok with not having any. Like, I would have kids if you want them but if you don't want them, I'm ok with that too.
N:I mean I do want to have them, but I can't physically carry them?
Me: I already knew that because I heard you saying it once but we haven't talked about it. Do you wanna talk about it?
N: When you graduate form the red room, there is a graduation ceremony where they sterilize you. So, I can't carry them.
Me: I'm sorry baby, I didn't know.
N: No one except Fury knows. But it's ok, as long as it doesn't bother you.
Me: Of course it doesn't love. Please don't ever think that it does. I love you and nothing else matters. If kids is something you see us having in the future then we will. I see how great you are with Morgan and I know you'll make the best mom ever.
N: Thanks baby, you will also be the best mom, except maybe you'll be a pushover. (She said smirking)
Me: How so?
N: Like if they ask you something and you say no, they will ask again and you'll say no again. But, if they ask a third time, you will give in and say yes.
Me: I am NOT a pushover.
N: It's not a bad thing love. I love you just the way you are. You have the biggest heart and always care about others. I love you with all my heart.
Me: Thanks bubs.
N: It just means that you are the one they are going to ask about parties and dates. You're going to be good cop, where as I'm going to play bad cop.
Me: How about sexy cop.....

I gave her a quick kiss.
Me: By the way, why did Morgan wake you up in stead of me?
N: Well, she is a very smart kid. She said that she woke Tony and Pepper up first but they told her to go to bed. Then she said that she didn't want to wake you, because you get grumpy in the morning if someone wakes you up, so she decided to wake me instead.
Me: She's met you for one day and already prefers you over me. This is how our kids are gonna feel isn't it. You're going to be their favorite and I'm just gonna be the push over.....
N: Awwww.... babe..... don't say that. I just hope they turn out like you. Because if they do, then I'll be the luckiest mom in the world.
Me: No, I hope they turn out like you. You are the best person in the world and I'll be the luckiest mom if they turn out so caring, loving, thoughtful and beautiful like you.

Just then, Pepper walked in still half asleep.
P: Can one of you please make me some coffee?
N: Yh of course, just give me a sec.
P: Where's Morgan?
Me: She's changing her clothes. Nat told her ONCE to go change and she just went upstairs.
P: What? Once?
Me: Yeah, can you believe that?
P: Nat, can you please come over every morning and say that to her?
N: I would love to.
P: By the way, why are you guys up so early?
Me: I woke up like 30 minutes ago, but Nat has been up since 5.
P: 5? Why?
N: When you and Tony sent Morgan away, she came and woke me up.
P: I'm sorry Nat, I'll talk to her and make sure she doesn't do that again...
N: No, don't do such a thing. I actually enjoyed it. We made breakfast and talked for a couple of hours getting to know each other. Then she helped me prepare breakfast for Y/N.
P: Well, tell me if she bothers you.
N: She won't, don't worry.

Morgan ran downstairs and jumped into Nat's arms
Me: Heyy!!!! That's my girl you're hugging there Agent-in-training.......
Mo: I'm going to steal her from you.....I like her hugs, they're so comfy.
Me: I know!! That's why she's my girl!!
Mo: Not anymore.....(She sticks her tongue out at me)
Me: *gasps* How dare you...... Aunt Tasha..... who do you love more.......
N: Hmmmm......... I have to go with........ Morgan!!
Me: You better run Natasha!!

When she heard me saying her full name, she quickly put Morgan down and ran upstairs to our room saying.
N: Ohh shit!! I'm sorry..... I'm sorry.......

She got up to our room and I closed the door behind me as soon as I entered.
I threw her on the bed and got on top of her.
Me: You choose her over me, huh?

I started kissing her.
The kiss got heated and just as things were about to escalade, there was a knock on the door.
Mo: Aunt Tasha...... Are you ok?

I sighed and got off of Nat.
I opened the door and saw Morgan looking up to me.
Me: Now it's your turn Agent-in-training.....
I ran after her and started tickling her.

The entire weekend passed really quickly as we had so much fun.