Chapter 4

*Nat's POV*

After an hour, I gathered my things and went to Y/N's room to see if she's ready.
I opened the door and entered the room without knocking and I saw her half naked in just a sports bra and underwear.
I quickly turned around to make the situation somehow less uncomfortable but it clearly didn't work.

N: Oh My God! I'm so sorry Y/N! I should have knocked! (I said embarrassed and feeling guilty, because I know I should have knocked)

Y/N: No, I'm sorry! I was unpacking and lost track of time. So I'm late. And sorry you had to see me like this. (She said embarrassed and covering her body)
N: It's ok. I can wait. And don't say sorry for not wearing clothes. It's your room. I should have knocked. I'll just wait for you in my room and once you're done, come find me and we'll go.

Y/N: It's ok. You can just wait here. I'm just gonna put on my leggings and a top on and I'll be ready. (She said blushing and a little flustered)

She grabbed her clothes in a hurry and started walking into the bathroom.
I sat on the bed, playing on my phone and waiting for her to come out.

After 5 minutes she came out and was dressed.
I got up and started walking towards her slowly and seductively, smiling mischievously at her:
N: Were you blushing before you went into the bathroom?

She started slowly walking backwards as I walk towards her. She started to turn red again which encouraged me more.

Y/N: Me?? Blushing?? Noooo.... I don't blush. Don't flatter yourself Agent Romanoff.

I was still walking towards her when she hit the wall behind her, so I leaned in and stopped inches away from her mouth and said:
N: You're blushing. It's cute that I have that effect on you. I will need it in the near future. (I said smiling and backing away from her and going to the door)

She just stood there for a couple of seconds, not knowing what to do or what to say.
N: So are you gonna stay there all day or are you going to join me?

She snapped back into reality and started walking towards the door.

Y/N: Umm.... Yeah....

*Y/N's POV*

We walked into the gym and it was huge.
Nat suggested we start with light sparring, so we went to the patted matt and put our things down.

We stepped into the ring and got into our fighting stances.
N: Are you ready to get your ass kicked new girl?
Me: I think the real question is are YOU ready Agent Romanoff?
N: So that's how you're going to play then....

She suddenly slid down and pulled the back of my leg with her foot causing me to fall backwards on the floor.

She got on top of me and pinned my wrists next to my head and said:
N: I think I just won. I thought you were good at this This was the easiest ass kicking I've ever done. (She said with a huge smirk on her lips)
Me: Well, I'm very good but I just wanted to see you on top of me.

I wanted to throw her off her game and it worked.
N: What?

Her grip on my wrists loosened up and I took advantage, flipping her over and pinning her hands next to her head, so that I'm on top of her.
Me: Are you blushing Agent Romanoff? And I think I won this round, seeing as I am on top of you

We were looking into each other's eyes when she broke it and looked down to my lips.
N: Ok.... I admit it.... You won this round.... 

With that being said I pinned her wrists above her head and went down to kiss her lips.

Just as I was about to kiss her lips, she saw that one of her wrists were loose beneath my hand, so she managed to free it and poked me on my side, tickling me.

I squirmed like a baby and fell on the matt next to her, where as she got on top of me and started tickling me instead.

After a while we started to head to back to our rooms to get showered and changed.

In order to go to our rooms, we have to pass through the common area where there was a lot of noise.
I got anxious, because I don't like a lot of noise and started playing with my fingers.

Nat saw what I was doing and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and with her other hand lifted up my chin and said:
N: No need to be nervous. I'm here with you and they are very nice and welcoming people. You know what? Let's come up with a code word for when things gets too much and you need to get out of there. You can just say the word and I'll take you out of the situation as fast as I can.

I smiled at her, because that's very considerate of her and started to think what word I should use.

Me: Sweaty! I can say my clothes are all sweaty or something and you'll know.
N: Sweaty.... That could work.
Me: Thank you.... You don't have to do this....
N: Don't be silly Y/N. Of course I will do it.

We opened the door and walked into the room.
All heads turned towards us and our hands which were still intertwined.