Chapter 63

~Warning: Smut and strong language ~

*NAT's POV*

N: Heyy Peps? Can I talk to you outside?
P: Sure.
Pepper and I headed outside, because I wanted to take her advice on a new plan for Y/N's birthday.

P: So, what's up sis?
N: I have another idea for Y/N's birthday that I wanted to run by you.
P: Sure, go ahead.
N: Ok. So, today's Saturday, right?
P: Yeah....
N: And her birthday is on Thursday.....
P: Also correct.
N: I was wondering if tomorrow we can go out to her cabin and prepare everything. So that I can take her there Monday morning and spend a couple of days alone together. Then, on Thursday night, we will come back for the party.
P: That'll be great. I kinda wish we had planned it before but I can arrange my schedule. I'll talk to Tony in a couple of minutes and tell him to tell you in front of Y/N that there is an emergency mission tomorrow for 1 day only so that we can go up there and prepare everything.
N: Ok but before we go up to the cabin, we have to go ring shopping too, I want to propose to her on her birthday.
P: Ohh Myy Goddd!!!!! You're going to propose?!!
N: Yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with her and don't want to wait anymore.
P: I'm so happy for you sis. Welcome to the family.
Pepper gave me a tight hug and we went back inside.

*Y/N's POV*

Nat and Pepper walked back in smiling.
I was worried, because I had no idea what that was about.
Suddenly, Pepper turned to Tony and said:
P: Tony, come with me for a second. I need to talk to you.

Ok, now I'm really worried, because everyone knows except me.

N: Bubs, is everything ok?
Me: Yeah, yeah. It's just that, are you ok? Did something happen? I am worried about you.
N: I promise you babe, everything is fine.
Me: Then why didn't you tell me what's going on? Why did you talk to Pepper instead of me?
N: Because I'm preparing a surprise for your birthday and wanted her advice on it, since she knows you so well.
Me: Awwwwwww...... Baby, you know you don't have to plan anything. As long as I can spend my day with you, that's all I want.
N: I know, but I'm still going to plan something special.
Me: Thank you baby, but pleaseeeeeeee don't stress about it too much. What did Pepper want from Tony?
N: That I don't know......
Me: Ok love. Can I have a kiss?
N: You don't need to say it twice.........

Nat started kissing me passionately, her eyes filled with lust but we were sadly interrupted by Tony and Pepper walking back in.
T: Come on Romanoff. That's still my baby sister. It's not enough that I have to hear you two going at it, now I have to walk in to you sticking your tongue down my baby sister's throat?
N: Chill grandpa. Don't make me tell Y/N about the time you thought you and Pepper were alone at the compound.....
T: I swear to God Romanoff....
P: Ok, everyone calm down. Come on, let's have lunch.

N: Come on Morgan, the table is set. (Nat shouted from downstairs to Morgan who was upstairs)
Mo: Coming.......
Me: I swear you're like a kid whisperer....
N: I love you baby.

It was an hour into lunch when Tony started talking about work.
T: So Nat, I'm sorry to do this to you, but there is a very important mission that I have to send you on.
Me: What?! When?! Can I go too?!
T: Tomorrow. It's for 1 day only, and you should be back at night. And I'm sorry sis but you can't go with her.
N: It's ok baby, we'll make it work. Is there anyone else that can replace me Tony?
T: Unfortunately not, I need you to do this.
N: Ok, I will. We will figure this out baby.
Me: Can we go home now baby? I want to cuddle with you if you're going to leave tomorrow.
Mo: Noooo....... I want to hang out with you.......
P: You can stay here if you like, and tomorrow morning you and Tony can head back to the compound together.
Me: I'm down if Nat's ok with it.
N: Of course I am bubs. Whatever you want.
Mo: Yayyy!!!!!
Me: But let's go upstairs, I want to cuddle for an hour.
N: Let's go love.
T: Don't forget, my daughter is here so don't make too much noise.
Me: Ohh piss off tin man.

As soon as we got to our room, I clung to Nat as close as I can.
She picked me up and laid on the bed so that I'm laying on top of her.
She started playing with my hair to calm me down.
N: Are you ok bubs?
Me: Promise me you'll be careful.
N: I will. I promise. I'm sure everything will be fine. It's only for 1 day.
Me: I'm going to miss you so much.
N: I'm going to miss you too. I'm going to think about you the entire time.
Me: No!! Please don't!!
N: What? Why?
Me: Then you'll be distracted and you might get hurt. Just focus on getting the mission done and come back to me.
N: I love you baby very much. You have no idea.
Me: Really? How much? (I say giving her a seductive look)

She quickly spun me around and pinned both of my wrist above my head so that she's on top of me and leaned into my ear whispering:
N: Let me show you.....

She started kissing me cravingly, wanting more when I suddenly remembered where we are.
I pulled away quickly and Nat stopped confused.
N: What's wrong baby?
Me: Nothing, it's just that anyone can walk in on us, even Morgan.

Nat got off of me and went to the door.
She locked it and turned around giving me that smirk that I love with eyes full of lust.
N: Strip!! Now!!
Ohh, I can't say no to that voice!! So I quickly did as she said.

Smut

"Ohh Fuck Nat" I moaned ad she started to eat me out.

She suddenly stopped and got off of me.
N: That's not my name babygirl.
Me: Sorry Mommy.......( I said wanting her to continue)

She got naked and got back on me. She went down smiling at me and resumed what she was doing.

I looked down at her and stared at her while she licked and sucked at my pussy with her tongue. Her tongue was working wonders!

Without warning, she stuck 2 fingers in me and started to pump them roughly and fast.

"You like that princess?" She cooed as she quickened up her pace, hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"I'm c-close..... can I cum Mommy?" I said arching my back.

"Not yet princess......" Nat knew exactly what she was doing and knew calling me princess would send me over the edge.

"Please Mommy.... I can't..... I can't hold it any longer....." I said throwing my head back in pleasure.

"Cum for me princess..... Cum all over my face and fingers"

My back arched even more, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I came hard all over her face and fingers screaming: "Ohh!! Yess!! Agent Romanoff!!"

Nat's eyes were still full of lust.
N: Is that my new nick name princess?
Me: I know you like it when I do and you get soo turned on. Now come her and sit on my face. Let me take care of Mommy......

Nat just smirked at me and climbed on top of me. She placed her knees next to both sides of my head and grabbed the headboard for support. I grabbed the outside of her thighs and started kissing and biting her inner thighs painfully slow.

"Stop teasing Y/N, otherwise Mommy is going to have to punish you" Nat said in her dominant voice.

I grabbed her waist and pushed it down on my face, because I didn't want to get punished. I started sucking her clit roughly until she was close. I suddenly stopped and heard Nat whining in frustration. I stuck my tongue in her and started tongue fucking her. Her head fell back and she started rocking her hips back and forth to start a rhythm.

I placed my right hand on her clit and started circling it at a fast pace to add to her pleasure when I heard her screaming: "Don't stop! Right there! I'm gonna cum..... Ohh Myy Godd!! Y/N!!"

She came all over my face and I licked up all her juices before she climbed off of me and fell next to me on the bed.

N: (Still out of breath) You're so good at that.
Me: Glad to be of service Agent Romanoff.

I cuddled into Nat's chest and we decided to take a 30 minute nap together to gather our strength back.

Smut over