Chapter 46

We finished our desserts and I called Sarah over.
S: Hope everything was to your liking.
Me: It was. Thank you.
N: It was delicious. Thank you.
S: Did you sign the paperwork Miss Romanoff?
N: Yes, I did.
S: Let me get Rafael and we can start the tour.

Sarah left and I just looked at Nat, smiling.
N: Why are you looking at me like that?
Me: I'm just thinking how lucky I am to have you in my life.
N: Babe.... Stop...... You're making me blush a lot today.
Me: I love you. Now do you wanna keep the same staff, or do you wanna change something?
N: I love this place like this. So, I don't want to change anything for now.
Me: That's ok. I wanted to ask you because Rafael is going to talk about that.

Sarah and Rafael came up to us.
R: Hello there Miss Romanoff. Do you want to get started?
N: Yes! I'm so excited!
Sarah and Rafael took us to meet everyone and gave us a tour. Then, we went back out to the table to discuss further arrangements.
R: So, are you going to be hands on or hands off owners?
Me: I personally don't know anything about the restaurant business, so I can't be much help.
N: Yeah, me too. I wanted to ask if you can take care of everything and we can come up and make sure everything is in order once a month.
R: That's totally fine, we can arrange that. We can have meetings once a month and if anything goes wrong, I can call you.
Me: With all due respect, I would prefer if you called our lawyer if something goes wrong. Because our phones are for work and I don't want it to get mixed up. If it's something small, the lawyer will take care of it and if it's something important, she will get in touch with us.
R: We can work with that.
Me: Tasha, darling?
N: Yes love?
Me: If you don't have any more questions, we need to leave for our next stop.
N: I don't have anything else to say.
Me: Ok then... We'll see you in a couple of weeks. Let's go baby....
N: Ohh! Wait! The bill!
S: Miss Romanoff, you own the place. You don't have to pay....
N: Ohh right.....
Me: (I laughed) Come on love. Let's go.

We went out and got in the car.
Suddenly, Nat sat in my lap and started kissing me.
N: Thank you baby. This is the best present I have ever received.
Me: We are not done yet baby. Wait until I give you your other present. Then you can decide what you like more.
N: I don't think you can top this.
Me: We'll see.......

We started driving and headed to the shooting range.
N: Babe, what are we doing here?
Me: I know how much you like coming here with Clint and I know how busy he has been these couple of months, so I thought we can come here together.
N: I love it!! (She screamed in excitement)
Me: Come on love, let's go.

We went into the shooting range and were greeted by the owner.
O: Welcome Miss Stark, Miss Romanoff. I'm glad you could join us. If you follow me, I can take you to the guns.
N: (Whispers to me) Babe? I've been her hundreds of times and I've never been greeted by the owner before.
Me: Babe, I rented out the entire place. So he has to come out and greet us.
N: I love you.
Me: I love you more.
N: Not possible.

We spent a couple of hours there, competing against each other, but of course Nat won every time by A LOT!!
The time was now 5 pm and we decided to head out, because we needed to make it in time for the sunset on the beach.

We got into the car and started heading to the beach.
N: I just kicked your ass in there babe!
Me: Nope. I just let you win, because it's your birthday.
N: Rightt........
Me: Stop.... You don't have to rub it in my face..... (I said while laughing)
N: Ok, ok. Where are we going now babe?
Me: You'll see. Now please put this blindfold on.
N: Again?! You did this when you took me to the beach. I really thought the next time we use one of these again would be on you in the bedroom... (She said giving me the smirk that I love)
Me: Just put it on!!

She did and we reached the beach.
I got out and took her hands to help her.
When the band saw us, they started playing a slow song and Nat took off her blindfold.
N: Babee.....(She just hugged me and I knew she was crying, because I could feel her tears on my neck)

I let her cry as much as she wanted while still holding her in my arms until she slowly pulled away.
N: Babe, I'm sorry.... I'm crying at everything. It's just that no one has ever done anything like this before.
Me: Please don't apologize baby. You deserve everything. Now, come on. Let's drink champagne while watching the sunset.

We went and sat down watching the sun set in the ocean.
N: It's beautiful...
Me: Not as beautiful as you....
N: I don't know what's got into you today..... You're constantly making me blush.
Me: I just think that I don't say it enough, so I'm going to say it more often.

After about an hour, we had eaten and were just sitting down on the beach with Nat laying between my legs, watching the ocean.
Me: Happy Birthday love.
N: Thank you baby.
Me: Now I have 1 more gift for you but I'm sooo nervous about it. Like my hands are sweating like crazy......
N: Babe, how many times have I told you that you shouldn't get nervous with me? Please just do it. Don't overthink.
Me: Ok, can you stand up for me ?
N: Yeah of course.

I got the ring form the bag and went back to her.
Me: (I showed her the ring in the box) This is a promise ring. I promise to take care of you and love you every minute of every day. This is also a promise that I will marry you one day when the timing feels right to the both of us. Tasha..... I love you. I love everything about you. I cannot imagine my life without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So.......

I took out the ring and she gave me her hand.
I placed the ring on her finger and she started crying.

Me: Does this top my previous gift or what?
She started laughing while crying and jumped into my arms.
N: This totally tops that!!
We started kissing and laid back on the beach.

~Time skip to 9 pm~

It was getting late, so Nat and I decided to head back.
The chefs and the band took care of the rest.

We were about to pull up to the compound when I looked at Nat and told her:
Me: Ok, I know we've had a long day, but I have 1 more surprise for you.
N: What? I didn't think this day can get any better.
Me: We'll see about that.....

We pulled up to the compound and got up to the roof.
Before I opened the door I asked Nat to close her eyes.
I opened the door and led her inside.
Me: Ok..... Open your eyes!!

Nat opened her eyes and a smile appeared on her face going from ear to ear.
Me: Do you like it babe?
N: I love it!

She jumped into my arms again and started kissing me.
I went over to the bed and placed her on it while I was on top of her.

After a couple of minutes, we pulled apart slowly and I looked into her beautiful green eyes.
Me: I'm glad you like it babe. Now, what movie do you wanna watch?
N: Hmmm...... How about the Lion King?
Me: Coming right up.

I put on the Lion King and we started watching it while cuddled up to each other under a blanket.