Chapter 55

We woke up still cuddled up to one another at 6 am.
I still had the IV in my arms so we decided to go downstairs so that Bruce can take it out.

After Bruce took it out, we went into the kitchen where we saw Wanda.
Me: Good morning Wands, how are you today?
W: I'm fine Y/N, how about you?
Me: I'm great. What are you making ?
W: Pancakes. Want any?
Me: Yeah, I'll have 3 please.
W: Coming right up. And how many would you like Nat?
N: I'll have 3 as well Wanda, thanks.

I quickly finished the 3 I had, because I was so hungry.
Me: Heyy Wands, do you have any left? I'm still hungry.
W: No Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm all out.
N: Here babe, you can have one of mine.
Me: No, because then you'll be hungry.
N: I'm not, so please just take it.
Me: No, I'll just grab some cereal. You have to eat it. You've been on a mission for 3 days and you need to rebuild your strength.
N: I love you baby, but please take it and I'll eat the cereal.
Me: No! End of conversation!

We ate our meals and headed to the meeting room.
T: Ok, since everyone is here, we can get started. Nat, congrats. Your mission was successful and you finished it in only 3 days. Vision, your mission was also a success. Now for the team mission coming up on Monday...... Today is Friday, so we have a couple of days. Y/N.... Will you be able to come on this mission with us?
Me: Yes, I will.
N: What?! No!! You have to regain your strength.
Me: Babe, I'll be fine. I'll rest for the next couple of days and I'll be ready to go.
N: Ok, but if you're going then I'm coming with you to make sure you're safe.
T: Nat, I'll keep an eye on her.
N: No!! You said you'll keep an eye on her before I left and she didn't eat anything for 3 days. I'm not leaving her again. If she's going, I'm going.
T: Ok fine. Then Nat, Y/N, and Wanda stay here so that we can discuss the mission further and the rest of you can leave.

We stayed and the rest left.
T: So, the mission if pretty simple. There is a hydra base that we have to infiltrate and get some files. I'll make sure everything is going well from the sky, where as Y/N and Wanda can use their powers to fight off the guards while Nat can retrieve the files. Does anyone have any questions?
W: Yeah, when are we leaving?
T: We leave at 9 on Monday and should be back in the afternoon.

We then headed back to our rooms and spend the rest of the day with each other.
The weekend went by really quickly and I was quite confident about the mission coming up.