Chapter 43

We got back to the compound and were about to enter, when Pepper turned to me and said that she'll say: "Y/N, can I talk to you please?" when she and Tony have prepared everything I need and that way I can go down and make sure everything is in order.

Me: That'll be great Peps. Thanks.
P: No worries. Now, I'll put the ring in the safe, so don't forget to take it before you leave.
Me: I won't. Now, come on. Let's get inside. I missed my wifey.

We got inside and the smell of my favorite food hit me.
I ran to the kitchen and saw Nat preparing the table for us.
I couldn't hold in my excitement and just yelled:
Me: Ohh Myy Goddd!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!!

I ran up to her and jumped into her arms.
We started kissing and she placed me on the kitchen counter.

N: Do you like it babe?
Me: Yes! I do!! But I love you more!!
N: Tony told me you were out and I knew you didn't have breakfast. So, I made us a late lunch before going to dinner.
Me: I love it, but can we go to dinner tomorrow instead of tonight? I'm really tired and all I want to do is cuddle with you and watch movies.
N: Of course baby. Whatever you want. I just want to be the one that takes you for your first burger. It's amazing.
Me: We can go tomorrow night. I promise.

I thought it will be nice if we went out the night before her birthday and surprise her in the morning.
N: Ok love. Now, come on. I don't want the food to get cold.
Me: You know what? Your meatballs are better than Tony's. But don't tell him that. He'll freak!!
N: I won't. Now, come on. Get down babe.

Instead of getting down, I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.
We kissed for a couple of minutes, until she pulled away slowly.
N: W-what was that for?
Me: For just being you. For never leaving my side throughout this whole bullshit. I don't say this enough but THANK YOU BABY!!
N: (Laughs at my child like behavior) You don't have to say thank you babe. When you love someone, you automatically do all those things.
Me: I love you Tasha.....
N: I love you too princess. Now, come on. Let's go.

We ate dinner and went up to our rooms.
We cuddled on the bed and started watching movies.
The time was now 10 pm when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
N: Come in.....

The door opened and I saw that it's Pepper.
P: Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?
I turned to Nat and pecked her on the lips.
Me: I'll be right back baby.
N: Don't be late, I want cuddles.
Me: I won't, I promise.

Pepper and I headed downstairs and entered Tony's office, closing the door behind us.
P: Ok. So, I've prepared everything except the roof.
Me: What? What do you mean you've prepared everything?
P: Well....... As we discussed, I will prepare you guys breakfast on Wednesday. Tony went out and bought the balloons and decorations along with a helium tank. So, the morning is all ready. I called the restaurant you told me and rented out the entire place and told them what you would probably have since it's Nat's favorite, so that they can prepare it beforehand but just in case you want something else, they can make it. Then, I called the shooting range and I also booked the entire place for the entire afternoon. So, you guys can spend as much time as you want there without worrying. Then, I called 2 chefs and a small band with 3 violinists and a cello player to prepare dinner for you and play for you guys. I also rented out that part of the beach, so you guys will be alone. Now, don't forget the ring when you take her to the beach. Sooo, the only thing left is the roof and Tony and I will prepare it tomorrow night when you guys go to bed.
Me: Ohh Myy Goddd!! PEPS!! You're the best!! How can I ever thank you?! You prepared everything!
P: You don't need to thank me Y/N. I love you and it's the least I can do. Now go and spend time with you're wifey.
Me: Thanks Peps. Now, tomorrow night Nat is taking me out for burgers, because I told her I've never had one. So afterwards, I'm gonna take her for drinks. That way, we will be out most of the night, then we will be in our room. So in the morning, I will come down early and help you guys. Is 6 am ok? We can prepare everything and I'll take her the breakfast at 7.
P: That's perfect.
Me: Thanks again Peps. Now if Nat asks what you wanted, I'm gonna tell her that you and Tony had a fight and you were just ranting about him.
P: Ok. That's fine.
Me: Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go back, because I'm on cuddle duty.
P: Cuddle duty? ( She said while laughing)
Me: Yup, I need to give her as much cuddles as she wants. See you sis.
P: See you.

I went back upstairs and saw Nat sleeping on the bed.
I slowly got in next to her and she opened her eyes slightly.
Me: I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to wake you.
N: It's ok. Is everything ok?
Me: Yeah, don't worry. Now, come here. I want to cuddle you.

I opened my arms and Nat cuddled into my chest while I played with her hair. After a couple of minutes, we were both fast asleep.

~Time skip to 7 pm the next day~
(The day before Nat's birthday)

N: Are you ready bubs?
Me: Yeah, just give me a second....

I walked out of the bathroom and Nat's jaw dropped open.
I was wearing a skintight red dress with black heels. My hair was long and curled and I had light natural looking makeup on.

She looked breathtaking as well. She had a black dress on with black heels with her signature short wavy fiery red hair.
Me: Baby....... You look...... Just..... WOWWWW
N: Me? Baby, you look like a GODDESS!! You're so hot right now. Let's forget about this dinner. Just come here and let me show you how much I love you in bed.
Me: Babee...... Stopppp........ Come on, let's go. I wanna try this amazing burger you keep telling me about.

Nat offered me her arm and said:
N: Miss Stark. Would you do me the honors of going on a burger date with me?
Me: Of course I would.

We went out to the car and Nat opened the door for me.
N: Ma'lady.......
Me: Thank you Tasha...
Nat then got into the driver's seat and started driving to the restaurant.

After about 20 minutes, we arrived at the restaurant and went in hand in hand.
The waiter came up to us and took us to our seats.
Me: Ok. This is you're expertise, so just order something you think I woul like.
N: Ok. But since I'm ordering the food, you have to decide the drinks.
Me: You got yourself a deal agent Romanoff.
W: Have you decided what you would like to eat?
Me: Can we have 2 beers for our drinks?
W: Yes, of course. And for your meals?
N: Just bring us 1 of every burger you have. But make sure you cut it down the middle please.
W: Are you sure? We have like 30 types of burgers....
N: Yes, I'm sure, but don't bring it out at once. We're just gonna taste everything and then we'll decide what we'll eat.
W: Ok, your first burger will be out shortly.

Me: Babe, are you sure?
N: of course! This is the best burger joint. So I want you to taste everything and then you can pick what your favorite is.
Me: I just love how thoughtful you are love.
N: I love you baby...
Me: I love you more....
N: Not possible.

We finished our meals and had a couple of beers with it.
Once we got into the car, I turned to Nat and asked.
Me: Can we go grab some drinks.
N: Only if you promise you won't get drunk like last time... (She said while laughing)
Me: Piss off...... But yes, I promise.
N: Then, I don't see why not.
The time was only 10 when we got to the bar.