Chapter 52

The time was 6:30 am when we woke up.
N: Good morning love.
Me: Mhmmmmmm.....
N: Someone's grumpy today...
Me: I don't want to wake up..... I wanna lay here all day with you. I wanna spend all day in your arms, because you're leaving tomorrow and I won't get any cuddles for almost a week.
N: I know baby. How about we go to the meeting and then come back here and cuddle all day.
Me: Yes!!
N: Wow, your mood just changed really quickly......
Me: You said I will spend all day with you, what is there to be grumpy about. It sounds like the perfect day.
N: Come on love, lets get ready.

We got ready and headed downstairs to the meeting room at 7:55.
T: This is the first time I've seen you guys arrive to a meeting early. Have a seat.
After about 10 minutes, everyone had taken their seats and Tony began.

T: Ok, this is just a reminder to everyone of what is going to happen. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.
Tony explained everything again and we headed back to our rooms.
Nat and I spend the entire day cuddled up to one another watching movies.

~Time skip to the next day~

The time was now 4 am and we woke up.
Nat grabbed everything she needed and we headed downstairs.
N: I love you princess, pleaseeeee be careful. I promise I'll be back before you know it. And if you need anything just tell Tony.
T: Don't worry sis, I'll keep an eye on her.
N: Tony, promise you won't let anything to happen to her.
T: I promise.
Me: Babe, I'll be fine. Now, pleaseeee promise me you'll be careful. And come back home to me as soon as possible. I'll be counting down the minutes until I see this beautiful, gorgeous and loving face again.
N: I promise babe. Now go back to sleep. We went to bed around 2 am yesterday.
Me: I will babe, don't worry. I love you.
N: I love you too.
Me: I love you more.
N: Not possible.

Nat got into the car and drove away.
T: Ok sis, you better go back to bed.
Me: I'm not tired. I'm just gonna go and work out for a bit.
T: But Nat said that you only got 2 hou....
Me: (I cut him off) I know what Nat said, but I'm not tired.
T: Ok. I have work to do in the lab so I'll see you in a couple of hours.

I got changed and headed to the gym, because I couldn't sleep thinking that Nat is in danger. I started working out, because that was the only thing that made sense to me at the moment.

I was working out hard and didn't notice the time.
The time was now 9 am when Tony entered the gym and saw me punching the punching bag.
T: Have you been here the whole time?
Me: Yeah, why?
T: Do you know what the time is?
Me: I don't know, 5? 6?
T: Sis, the time is 9am!
Me: What?
T: Yeah 9. Now come on let's get you breakfast.
Me: No, thanks Tony. I'm just gonna go up to my room, take a shower and work on the computer for a while.
T: Y/N, you have to eat something.
Me: I will, but I'm just not hungry right now.

I got up to my room, took a shower and got in bed thinking about Nat.
The time was now 2 pm and all the Avengers gathered to eat lunch except me.
W: Tony, where is Y/N?
T: I'm gonna go and get her, she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday and did a 5 hour training session in the morning.
W: What? Is she ok?
T: Yeah, she is just worried about Nat.
W: Let me take her something to eat.
Wanda made me a sandwich and took it up to my room.

I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on the door which I assumed was Tony.
Me: Go away Tony, I'm fine and I'm not hungry.
W: It's me, can I come in?
Me: Yeah, sure....
I used my powers to unlock the door and Wanda walked in.

W: Heyy, you feeling ok?
Me: Yeah, why?
W: Well Tony said you haven't eaten since yesterday and you did a 5 hour work out this morning.
Me: I'm just so worried about Nat. I'm worried she will get hurt on the mission. I will physically get sick if I eat, that's how much I'm worried.
W: Ok.... I understand, but you have to eat. (She handed me the sandwich)
Me: Wanda, I can't.
W: How about we start with a bite.... Then we can take it from there.

I agreed and took a bite.
W: Ok, good.... Now one more....
Me: Wanda.... I can't.....
W: How about I leave half of the sandwich here and you eat it till it's time for dinner.
Me: Ok, I can do that.

Wanda put the plate with half a sandwich on it on my desk and left.
I tried to eat it but I couldn't, I just ran into the bathroom and got sick.
I didn't want them to see that I didn't eat the sandwich, so I went downstairs in the cinema room and laid on the couch.

When it was time for dinner, Wanda came to get me.
W: Come on sweetie, you need to eat.
Me: Wanda, I really don't want to eat. I ate half of the sandwich and I'm not hungry.
W: Ok, how about I save you a plate and you can eat it later on when you're hungry.
Me: Thanks Wanda, that'll be great.

Wanda went back to the kitchen where everyone was.
T: Where is Y/N?
W: She doesn't want to eat.
T: Ok, that's it!! I'm going to go yell at her to come and eat!!
W: You can't do that!! You can't yell at her and expect her to eat!! She told me to save her a plate for later and she ate half a sandwich at lunch.
T: Ok, but she better eat.
W: She will.

When the time was 12 am, I decided to go to bed.
I passed through the common area where everyone was seated and said goodnight. I then headed to bed.
I stirred in my bed for at least 2 hours before going to sleep.

The time was 4 am when I woke up, scared, because I had a nightmare about Nat getting hurt on the mission.
I started to hyperventilate, so I ran to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face.
It took me about an hour to calm down which was longer than my previous nightmares.

I got down and saw Bruce drinking coffee.
B: What are you doing up this early?
Me: I couldn't sleep. I slept at 2 and woke up at 4. What about you?
B: Well, I don't sleep very much. I slept from 1 till 4:30, that's enough for me.
Me: Fair enough. I'm just going to go train.
B: Without eating anything?
Me: I'll eat afterwards.
B: Ok, don't train for long.

I went into the training room and started training.
Bruce was worried about me so he decided to keep tabs on me.
B: Hey Jarvis.....
J: Yes Bruce....
B: I want you to keep tabs on Y/N and if something happens, tell everyone that she hasn't eaten anything yet and has slept from 2 am till 4 am.
J: Will do. Now did she eat anything yesterday?
B: I think she only ate half a sandwich and slept for only 2 hours again.
J: Ok, I'll keep an eye on her.

The time was now 12 pm when Wanda walked into the gym.
W: What are you doing here? Did you eat anything?
Me: I couldn't sleep. So, I just came down her to do some training.
W: When did you start training?
Me: Not long ago.....
W: Jarvis?
J: Miss Y/N slept from 2 am till 4 am and she hasn't eaten anything since half the sandwich from yesterday. She started training at 5:08 and hasn't stopped since.
Me: What the fuck Jarvis!!
W: You've been training for 7 hours?
Me: Honestly Wanda, I'm fine.

As I was getting down from the machine, I got light headed and was about to fall when Wanda caught me.
W: Ok, I'm taking you up to your room and bringing you something to eat.

Wanda took me to my room and placed me on my bed.
She turned around and saw that I hadn't eaten the sandwich.
W: Why didn't you eat the sandwich?
Me: I couldn't, I got sick after 2 bites.
W: Jarvis....
J: Yes miss Maximoff.....
W: Y/N didn't eat the sandwich yesterday, so scratch that.
J: Done.
Me: Come on Wanda, it's not a big deal.....
W: Just rest, I'm going to get you something to eat.