Chapter 45

I finished my food before Nat, so I got up and went into the bathroom to start the bath.
I opened the water and started placing the candles and roses all over the bathroom.
After the water level was to our liking, I added the bubbles and closed the water.
I went back to Nat to see if she has finished her food which she had.

Me: Are you finished babe?
N: Yes, I am.
Me: Ok. I'm going to need you to take your clothes off and put on this robe.

Nat took off her clothes and put on the robe.
Me: Ok. Now close your eyes and hold my hands, so that I can lead you to the bathroom.

She did as she was told and we got into the bathroom.
Me: Open your eyes!!
N: Awww...... Babee....... (She started to tear up again, so I pulled her in for a hug)
Me: I'm going to take that as a sign that you like it.
N: (Nat started laughing) Yes, I do. And I love you.

I got in first, so that she can lay on me in the tub and started massaging her back.
We spend around an hour in there until the water got cold.
I got out before her and prepared a robe for her to put on.

We got back into bed and I checked the time. It was 10:39.
N: Thank you babe. This is very thoughtful of you. I don't know what I've done to deserve you.
Me: Are you kidding me?! You deserve the world!! I should've done so much more but I didn't have time. Next year be prepared to be swept off your feet. You do so much for me everyday and you put me first. You have saved me countless times and I just hope I can make it up to you. I love you more than anything in this world and won't let anything or anyone to hurt you.
N: I love you too baby, thank you.
Me: Babe, can I just ask you a question. But if you don't want to, you can refuse to answer it.
N: Ask away baby....
Me: Why didn't you mention it was your birthday today?
N: Well....... When I was in the red room, we weren't allowed to celebrate our birthdays. So, I never did. Then, when I got out, I had no one to celebrate it with so I never told anyone. I'm sorry. I should've told you, but I didn't know how.
Me: It's ok love. Please don't apologize. Well lucky for you, you're stuck with me. So I'm going to give you the biggest birthday surprises every year for the rest of our lives, to make up for the ones you didn't get to celebrate.
N: No need love. As long as I'm with you, it's all I need.
Me: Babe. I know we are sooo comfy, but we need to get ready.
N: For what love?
Me: I'm taking you out for lunch.
N: Where are we going?
Me: That's for me to know and for you to find out.
N: Then, what should I wear?
Me: Just wear some sweatpants and a hoodie or something. I want you to be comfortable, because we have a long day ahead of us.
N: I don't want to wear something that casual, how about jeans and a shirt?
Me: Ok love. Then I'll wear jeans and a shirt as well.

We got dressed and headed to the car.
We started driving towards the restaurant when Nat placed her hand on my thigh.
Me: Tasha..... What are you doing?
N: Thinking..........
Me: About?
N: How long I need to make you nervous. But as soon as I placed my hand on your thigh, you got flustered. I'm impressed.

I took her hand and placed it in the gear stick, then I placed mine on top of hers.
Me: No teasing today!! We will have fun later tonight, but today is all about you!!
N: I'm making no promises......

We laughed but we reached her favorite restaurant.
N: Babe, you didn't tell me we were coming here. I am completely underdressed.
Me: No, you're not! No one else is here, so we could've worn whatever we liked.
N: What do you mean no one else is here?
Me: I rented the entire place for us to enjoy. I didn't want anything to ruin your mood.
N: I love you.....
Me: I love you too. Come on, let's get inside.

We went inside hand in hand and the manager came up to us
M: Hello again Miss Stark and welcome Miss Romanoff. We have prepared everything you have asked, just tell us when you want us to bring it and we will.
Me: Thank you Rafael (I knew the manager and the owner of the restaurant, because I was planning on buying it, since it was Nat's favorite)
M: Let me take you guys to your seats.

We sat down but I noticed that Nat was confused.
Me: What's wrong baby? Why do you look confused?
N: He said he has prepared everything you asked. I was wondering what you asked.
Me: Don't worry baby. I'll tell you later. Now, what do you want to eat?
N: The usual....
Me: The usual? (I pretended that I don't know)
N: You don't know what my favorite dish is?
Me: Of course I know......
N: Go on...... Tell me..... What do I always get when we come here?
Me: Umm.........
N: I can't believe you don't know!

I saw that she was a little hurt when I didn't answer.
Me: Aww..... Baby.... Please don't get upset.
I looked around and saw Rafael looking at us. I gave him a look that let him know that we wanted our foods.

The waiters came out and placed her favorite dish which is the stake in front of us, along with her favorite red wine.
Me: Did you really think I don't know what your favorite meal is?
N: Yes... I thought you didn't know.
Me: Of course I knew babe..... I love you....

30 minutes had gone by when the owner of the restaurant came up to us. Her name was Sarah.
S: Hello there Y/N. How are you doing?
Me: I'm fine Sarah. Thank you.
S: And this must be your special lady. Miss Romanoff?
N: Yeah, but call me Nat.
S: Well, it's nice to finally meet you Nat. Do you mind if I steal Y/N away from you for a couple of minutes?
N: Not at all.
Me: I'll be right back babe. Just give me 2 minutes.

Sarah and I walked to the back of the restaurant and sat in her office.
Me: So. have you prepared all the paperwork?
S: Yes, I have. I just need your signature and the restaurant will be yours.
Me: I don't mean any disrespect, but did my lawyer read this? Because I don't want to spend any more time on it. I just want to get back to my girl.
S: Yes. She did and she approved it.
Me: That's great.
S: Ok, you're going to need to sign right here.
Me: Ohh.... I'm not going to sign this.
S: What do you mean? Did you change your mind about buying this place?
Me: No, of course not. I'm going to pay for this place, but Nat is going to sign it. I want her to be the owner, not me.
S: Ohh. Are you sure? I mean it's very expensive.
Me: Of course I'm sure. She deserves the world. Now, can you bring out the paperwork when we ask for dessert?
S: Yeah, no problem.
Me: If that's all, I'm going back to my girl.
S: Yeah, that's all.

I got back to the table and saw that Nat was waiting for me.
Me: I'm sorry love for making you wait on your birthday.
N: No, it's ok. But, is everything ok?
Me: Yeah. You'll see in a couple of minutes.

We finished our meal and asked for dessert.
Dessert was out in like 2 minutes, because they had already prepared everything beforehand.
Sarah came up to us with the paperwork and placed it in front of me.
Me: Thank you Sarah. Can you please give us a couple of minutes alone, so that I can explain everything to my future wife?
I saw Nat blushing a little when I called her my future wife in front of other people.
S: Yes, of course. I'll be over there if you need me.

Me: Babe. Do you trust me?
N: Of course I do.... What kind of question is that?
Me: I'm going to need you to sign this right here and then I'll explain everything.
N: Are you sure? Do you want me to read it before?
Me: No. I gave the paperwork to lawyers and they have approved it. So, just sign it.
N: Okay.........

She signed the paperwork.
I took out a set of keys from my pocket and handed it to her.
N: What are these baby?
Me: This is what you signed....
N: I don't understand..... What are these keys for?
Me: Well, I'm looking at the new owner of this restaurant.
N: What?! Are you serious?!!
Me: Yes babe. I know this is your favorite place and it was up for sale, so I just bought it for you. You now own this amazing restaurant.

Nat got up from her seat and sat on my lap while giving me the biggest hug.
N: Thank you baby....
Me: Don't thank me baby, you deserve it. Now, come on. Let's finish dessert before we can meet everyone and have a tour.