Chapter 69

I woke up still in Nat's arms but I was confused, because there was light coming in from the windows.

I looked over and saw that the time was 5:56 am.

I quietly got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready but I got light headed.

I was wondering why, when I realised that I haven't eaten anything since before we left for the club. So it has been almost 2 days that I haven't eaten anything.

I went into our room and wanted to go downstairs, but my body couldn't. I decided to ask Nat for help.

Me: Nat? Nat?

Nat stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.
She looked at my side of the bed but couldn't see me.

Then I called out for her again while holding my head and she looked over and ran to me.

N: Babe? What's wrong?
Me: I'm sorry, this isn't the way I wanted to wake you but I need your help.
N: It's ok baby, what do you need? I'll do anything for you.
Me: My head is spinning......
N: Ok, let's lay down on the bed before we talk some more.

Nat helped me to bed and sat next to me, stroking my head.

N: Why is your head spinning baby?
Me: Promise you won't get mad.
N: Promise baby.
Me: Do you remember the chicken and rice you made me 2 days ago for lunch?
N: Yes baby.
Me: Well, I haven't eaten anything since then.....
N: What?!! ........... I'm sorry I yelled baby..... Why haven't you eaten anything?
Me: After lunch, I wasn't hungry for dinner so I didn't eat. The next day, I went out with Tony and I also didn't eat, because I wanted to eat with you. When I came back, you were still asleep so I decided to wait for you but when you woke up, you told me to sleep and I did. I know you were thinking about me and knew that I needed the sleep so you didn't wake me, but when I woke up I was lightheaded. I'm sorry baby.
N: Ok, it's ok love. Stay right here and I'm gonna prepare you breakfast and bring it up here for you to eat.
Me: Thank you baby.

Nat went downstairs to prepare us breakfast where as I laid in bed waiting for her.

After about 20 minutes, Nat still hadn't come up. That's weird, she usually prepares everything in less than 10 minutes.

I got up and went downstairs to check on her.
When I entered the kitchen, I saw Nat leaning on the kitchen counter, crying.

I quickly ran to her and held her in a tight hug.

Me: Babe? Why are you crying? Did something happen?
N: I'm sorry.....
Me: Why are you sorry love?
N: I'm a terrible girlfriend......
Me: What are you talking about?! You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for.
N: I didn't notice that you hadn't eaten anything for 2 days.
Me: That's ok baby, you couldn't have known. I was awake when you were asleep and then I went to sleep when you woke up. I don't blame you Tasha. It's just something that happened. Please don't cry. I love you and I don't want to see you like this.
N: I love you too, and I promise you this will not happen again. I will make sure you eat every meal baby, I'm sorry.
Me: Babe, you don't have to do that. I'm not a kid...... Again, I love you.
N: I love you more.

Nat hugged me tightly and we spent the rest of the day together, cuddling, watching TV, among other things........ ;)

It was now the next day, the day of my birthday.

I woke up to Nat planting small and soft kisses all over my neck.

Me: Good morning to me..... (I said with a smile but my eyes still closed)

Nat laughed and got up to kiss me properly.

N: Good morning love. Happy Birthday!!  I love you!!
Me: Thank you baby, I love you more.
N: Not possible.

Nat got on top of me and started kissing me.

After spending the entire morning having some 'alone time' with one another, we decided to have a shower together and then headed downstairs.

Me: Babe?
N: Yes love?
Me: I know it's my birthday but.... I got you something.
N: What? Why did you do that? I am the one that's supposed to get you stuff, not the other way around.
Me: I saw it when I was out with Tony and wanted to get it for you. Here.....

I handed her the box with the diamond necklace in it and she opened it.
N: I love it baby, thank you. It goes perfectly with my outfit for tonight.
Me: What's happening tonight?
N: As I already told you, we are going back home shortly, because I know you want to spend time with your friends and family on your birthday. So, we're going to have a party in celebration of your birthday at 9 pm tonight.
Me: Awww...... Babe, you're very thoughtful. Thank you....

When Nat told me that we were going to have a party tonight, I decided it would be the perfect place to propose to her.
All of our friends would be there and I will sing to her before doing it.

We got ready and headed off to the car to get back to the compound.

*Nat's POV*

Tony and Pepper knew that I was going to propose to Y/N at the party.
I was incredibly nervous, because I wanted things to go perfectly.

I wanted to dance with her and have fun and then sit for a game of truth or dare.

Then, when it was my turn, Tony would ask me truth or dare, and I would choose dare. Then he would say "I dare you to propose to Y/N" and I would get down on 1 knee and do it.

Even though I was so nervous, it also felt right.
I wasn't excited for the wedding, I was excited for the marriage. I mean... I am very excited for the wedding but I'm more excited about our marriage. I want to be married to her, to spend every waking moment with her, to buy a house with her, to have kids with her. I just can't wait for the rest of our lives with each other.

*Y/N's POV*

We got back to the compound and headed straight to our room.
After about an hour, there was a knock on our door and Tony entered.

T: Come here kiddo. I missed you.
Me: I missed you too.... (I said while giving Tony a hug)
T: Did you do it?(Tony whispered in my ear)
Me: Not yet, I wanna do it at the party.
T: Ok.....

N: What are you two whispering about?
Me&T: Nothing.....
N: Uh-huh.......
T: Anywayssss...... I'm gonna leave you guys to get ready, the party is in an hour and you shouldn't be late.
Me&N: Bye Tony......