Chapter 18

We got out of the shower and started to get dressed.
N:Hey babe....
Me: Yeah??
N: Can I take you out tonight to dinner?
Me: No.
N: No? Why? (She was upset that I said no)
Me: Because you've taken me out on 2 dates now and I only took you out on 1, so systematically I have to take you out for our next date.
N: Systematically?! Fuck that! I want to take my beautiful girlfriend out on a date. I don't care if I took you out on 2 and you only 1. And if I get technical, me preparing lunch isn't a date. It's just me preparing lunch for my princess.
Me: Well, it was a date! You prepared a lovely meal, set up a table with candles and roses. It was amazing.
N: Ok fine... it was a date, but I want to take you out. So, pleaseeee let me take you out!!
Me: Ok babe, you can take me out for dinner. Now, can we go and eat lunch? I'm starving.

We got down to the kitchen and saw Tony making pizzas.
Me: Ooooooh!!! Pizzas!! I love pizzas!!
T: I know. That's why I made them.
Me: Thank you brother. Come on Nat, let's eat.

I grabbed Nat's hand, dragging her to the table.
We sat across from each other with Tony sitting next to me.
I noticed that he was looking at me differently like there was something he wanted to say.

Me: What? Is there something wrong? (I asked Tony)
I turned to Nat and saw her giving Tony the death stare, signaling him to shut up.
Me: Ok Nat, I know that look. I know something's up so please tell me.
N: Nothing's wrong baby. Don't worry.
Me: Tony!! Don't keep secrets from me!! Just tell me what's wrong?!
T: (Tony looked at Nat and then turned towards me) Well, I saw from the security cameras that you had a panic attack in the gym earlier about what I said to you about Nat.

(When he said that, my stomach dropped because I didn't want him to know that I still get really bad anxiety and panic attacks)
Me: BULLSHIT!! I know you and I know when you're lying! You didn't see it on the cameras did you?! Nat came to you and shouted at you for making me feel that way, didn't she?
T:......
Me:(Turning to Nat with tears rolling down my cheeks) Didn't you?
N: Ok yes. I did but he hurt you and I wanted to talk to him, so that he doesn't do it again. I'm sorry baby. Please don't cry...

I couldn't believe she told him. I just knew I was about to break down, so I ran upstairs and locked my door.
N: Really Tony?! I told you you can't tell her! And what did you do? You told her!! Now she's crying and thinks I betrayed her trust!! So thank you!!

Nat slammed her hand on the table and ran after me.
N: Y/N? Baby? Please open the door and let's talk about this.
Me:...... (Still crying on my bed)
N: Baby come on.... Open the door....
Me:......

Nat could hear me crying in my room, so she ran to her room and went out to her balcony and decided to jump into my balcony which was a few feet away from hers.

She then rushed into my room through my balcony which scared me.
Me: Jesus Nat!! How did you get in here?!!
N: I jumped through the balcony. I couldn't let you cry in here alone.
Me: Nat! We're on the 50th floor!! What if you had slipped!! You would've died!!
N: But I didn't! And next time, open your door so I don't have to do that again!
Me: You could've died!! I just had a panic attack about that remember? (I started to cry even more)

Nat ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
N:Shhhh.... Baby..... Shhhhhh.... Don't cry.... I'm ok, I'm safe...... You're safe.
Me: Please don't do that again Nat! Please don't scare me like that again!!
N: Ok baby, I won't.
Me: I understand why you talked to Tony, but I didn't want him to know I have anxiety and panic attacks.
N: Babe... I told him because he already knows you have anxiety and panic attacks. He told me about them before we went to the carnival and told me that he is happy for us. He told me never to hurt you but he did. So, I had to tell him so that he won't do anything like that ever again.
Me: (I stopped crying and looked at Nat confused) He knows? And he is ok with it?
N: Of course he is! He just wants you to be happy and safe. He got really sad when I told him what happened, because he caused you pain. He is really sorry. And.... I'm sorry. I should've told you he knew. I promise baby I won't do anything like this again!
Me: I forgive you baby. But please can we cuddle for a couple of minutes before going down? I need one of your amazing cuddles.
N: I need one too. So, come here... (She opened her arms and we cuddled for about 10 minutes before going down)

Falling for Agent Romanoffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें