Chapter 33

After the doctor left, there was only Nat and Tony in my room.
Without even thinking, Nat grabbed Tony and pinned him to the wall.

N: Really Tony?! You put different alarms on Bucky's cell and didn't bother to tell me?! If I had known about it, I would've gone up there sooner! What were you thinking?!
T: I'm sorry Nat! I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you and I didn't think he would escape! I'm beating myself up for it too. What can I do to make up for it?
N: Sorry isn't going to fix anything now. When she wakes up, she can talk to you, but I'm going to need a lot more than a sorry to forgive you!

Nat didn't leave my side all night, not even once.
The time was now 10 am the next morning and I woke up.
I didn't feel a hand grabbing mine so I was confused. I looked down and saw her sleeping in the chair next to me.

I looked at my body and saw all my bruises have healed, even where I got shot. I was very confused so I talked with Wanda using my powers and asked her if she can come to my room.

After a couple of minutes Wanda entered my room.
W: Y/N? How did you talk to me?
Me: Wanda, I don't know what's happening to me. I need your help.
W: Ok, calm down, and tell me what's happening.
Me: Well, I woke up a couple of minutes ago and there isn't a single bruise on me, not even the place I got shot! (I lifted up my gown to show her). And..... I wanted to talk to you telepathically, so I thought about it and it just happened. I don't know what is happening.
W: Ok, it's ok. It's just your powers. You have healing powers as well and you didn't know it. I knew it when you healed Nat's neck yesterday. We have to start training today, so that you will have full control over them. And.... Lucky for you, I have today and tomorrow off, and I can help you.
Me: That's very kind of you Wanda, but I'm going to take Nat upstairs for her to sleep in our bed, and when she wakes up we'll come find you to start training. If you don't mind, I would like Nat to be with us.
W: Of course, I don't mind. Come find me when she's up.
Wanda left the room and I turned to Nat to pick her up.

I picked Nat up bridal style when she was still asleep. Instinctively, she wrapped her hands around my neck without even realizing.
I carried her up to our room and placed her gently on the bed.
I got in next to her and she clung to me like a koala.
I was so happy she was safe in my arms, so I started smiling.
I was still tired, so I thought I could sleep till Nat wakes up.

After about an hour, I felt Nat getting off me, so I quickly opened my eyes.
Me: Babe? You ok?
N: Yeah, I'm ok..... Just, what happened? How are we up here? Shouldn't you be still asleep?
Me: Awww..... Baby..... Come here.....
(I opened my arms and Nat cuddled into me)
Me: I'm going to tell you, but you have to promise you won't freak out. Ok?
N: Ok love, I promise. Now tell me.
Me: I woke up today around 10 and I felt great. I looked down because I couldn't feel your hand holding mine and I saw you asleep in the chair next to me. I wanted to take you to bed but then I realized my stomach wasn't hurting. So I took a look and saw that all my bruises were healed and even the gun shot wound. I started to panic and wanted to talk to Wanda about it, but then I started to talk with her telepathically. She came in and said that I have healing powers in addition to the ones I already knew, and that we needed to start practicing today. I told her I'm going to take you up here for you to rest, and then I can meet her. I also told her that you would be joining us if you don't mind babe.

N: Of course I don't mind babe, I would do anything for you. But are you sure you're alright? The doctor said you need to rest for at least 2 days.
Me: Babe I'm telling you, I'm fine. But if you like we can call her and tell her to come and examine me.
N: I trust you baby.......... But yes. I would like for her to sign off on you before you train.
Me: That's fine baby, let me just call her.

*I call Doctor Cho*
Me: Hi Doc, it's me Y/N.
D: Y/N? How are you awake?
Me: Due to the events of last night, I found out I have healing powers and I'm all better. But my amazing girlfriend would like you to sign off before I go back to training, so I was wondering if you can swing by the compound and do a check up on me.
D: Of course I can. I'll be there within the hour.
Me: Thanks doc. See you.

N: Babe, you need to eat something. Come on I'll make us breakfast.
Me: Ok love, let's go.
Nat grabbed my hand and started to walk to the door.
I pulled her back and carried her bridal style into the kitchen.

N: Babe, what are you doing? (she said while laughing)
I started to kiss her and went into the kitchen.
I placed her on the counter next to me.
Me: Ok love, what do you want to eat?
N: Pancakes?
Me: Coming right up.

I stood there confused, because I don't know how to make pancakes, or anything for that matter.
N: What is it baby? What's wrong?
Me: I don't know how to make you pancakes. (I said embarrassed)
N: Awwwwww...... That's ok love. I can just make for both of us.
Me: Nope. No, you're not. You have been taking care of me for weeks now and I'm feeling better, so I want to do it. Let's get dresses and I'll take you out for breakfast, how does that sound?
N: Nope. We can't leave, because the doctor is coming. But I can make us pancakes now and you can take me to dinner tonight. How does that sound?
Me: That sounds amazing love.

Nat jumped down from the counter and started kissing me passionately.
She picked me up and placed me on the counter.
Me: Babyyyy........ I've missed you so much.....
N: I know baby, but we need the doctor to sign off before we can do anything. I don't want you getting hurt now princess. (She said while giving me a mischievous smile)

Suddenly, Tony walked in and saw us in the kitchen.
Nat gave him a look and I could sense the tension between them.
Me: Ok, what's going on?
N: Nothing babe, don't worry.
Me: Babe, you know I can read your mind, right? I won't, but I'm going to need you to tell me what's going on between you and Tony.
N: We had a fight.
Me: About........
T: You. She was mad I didn't tell her about the alarms, and if she knew she would've come to you sooner. I know I messed up when I forgot to tell you about the alarms and for that I'm sorry.
Me: Is that it baby?
N: Yes! He should've told me about them. I stood there for a couple of seconds not knowing what to do, because I didn't know what they were. If he had told me, I would've been up there sooner and you wouldn't have passed out.
Me: Baby, it's ok. I'm ok.
N: You being ok doesn't make it better.
T: You're ok? How is that possible?

I told Tony everything that happened and that the doc is coming to check up on me.
T: Well that's great. And Nat..... I'm sorry again.
N: I'm just angry with you Tony! I need time.
T:That's ok. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

We ate our breakfast and got dressed just before the doctor arrived.